Cat Linh-Ha Dong metro line is put into commercial operation on November 6.
Therefore, every trip has averagely 79.5 passengers, accounting for 8.2 percent of the design capacity of 960 people.
The rate of passengers using monthly train ticket was 20.3 percent while travelers buying tickets for every trip was 75.7 percent. The percentage of people travelling free of charge was four percent.
However, passengers said that the Cat Linh-Ha Dong metro line is still inconvenient and faces challenges, such as parking areas that have established their own prices which are often higher than the official rate.
By Bich Quyen – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Application Acceleration Technology - A Boon
- The Promotion of Foreign Investments - A Strategy for Sustainable Economic Development
- US Retailers Shift Gear to Perform Better
- Cheap Ad, Cheif Trade
- Strategic Issues For A Successful E-Commerce
- An Autobiographical Note as an Introduction to Hungarian and Romanian Images in American Culture
- Does the Internet Need Regulating?
Only 8.2 percent of Cat Linh-Ha Dong metro line’s capacity exploited have 146 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.