Hanoi (VNA) – It is urgent for Vietnam to develop financial and budgetary solutions to stablise the macro-economy and boost economic recovery and development post- COVID-19 , Deputy Finance Minister Vo Thanh Hung told the Vietnam Finance Forum 2021 on November 16.
This year's event was themed "Finance Strategy for the 2021 – 2030 period: Solutions for Economic Recovery and Development in Vietnam."
Also speaking at the event, Dr. Nguyen Nhu Quynh, Deputy Director of the Ministry of Finance's National Institute for Finance (NIF) said according to the next decade's Finance Strategy, the national finance policy plays a pioneering role in effectively mobilizing, distributing and using both domestic and foreign resources, and directing the resources into fulfilling priority socio-economic development goals in each certain period of time.
It is important for the country to focus more on improving policies to effectively mobilise resources for development, enhancing business climate and accelerating the mobilization of non-State resources, Quynh said.
He also emphasized the need to tighten control of State budget deficit, properly manage public debts and step by step provide more fiscal space for heightening the national finance's resilience.
Vice Chairman of the National Financial Supervisory Commission Dr. Vu Nhu Thang said to develop a healthy and efficient financial market and minimise impacts of systemic crises, Vietnam must reform the financial sector through facilitating fair competition and stability of the banking system.
He further urged for the improvement of financial infrastructure to enable the country to keep up with the ever-changing fintech trends./.
- Review of smart-growth strategies anticipated under Hogan administration
- Obama Touts Auto Industry Revival as a Leading Economic Indicator
- Honda to boost Thailand production by 10% this year
- India, Israel explore new areas of cooperation to boost financial ties
- After cleanup from Baltimore riots, some fear economic scars will linger
- Business Strategies to Capitalize on the American Dream
- Baltimore financing deal for Kevin Plank's Port Covington faces tough questions
- Business Owners Reaching Into the Cookie Jar for Financing
- Maryland looks to boost business incentives
- Baltimore-area investors and wealth managers talk strategy for 2017
- 80% of firms set up in post-economic reforms era have huge debt burden
- After decades of manufacturing decline in Maryland, signs of turnaround
- Chrysler offers zero-percent financing on 2008 Dodge Ram
- Another Incentive War? Toyota Offers Zero-Percent Financing on 11 Models
- Beyond the Bank Loan: 6 Alternative Financing Methods for Startups
- Boosting U.S. Exports to China by $200 Billion a Tricky Task
- Hotline newsletter: Industry experts discuss the Pac-12’s media strategy, recruiting news, bowl picks and more
- The Players Championship PGA DFS picks, sleepers, fades, strategy
- 3 Retirement Strategies to Deploy Before You Turn 50
- Volkswagen to maintain pricing strategy, end severe discounting policy – Tiguan CKD for Malaysia in 2017
Next-decade Finance Strategy to boost economic recovery have 445 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.