The deal will see the supplement range available in luxury gourmet shops, premium healthcare product stores, and fine dining restaurants. The range will focus on both the beauty and health and wellness categories, which are poised to recover quickly as the Vietnamese economy rebounds from Covid-19 impacts.
The supplement range will contain Pāmu Deer Milk as the main active ingredient, which is proven to have exceptional taste properties, and proven efficacy in beauty and wellness applications. Pāmu Deer Milk will be supported by other New Zealand natural ingredients including berries and Mānuka honey.
Steve Carden, Pāmu Chief Executive, said, "Pāmu are delighted to have found a partner like Ciels who share our passion for product innovation and creating products which focus on improving consumers health and wellbeing. To formalize this partnership after what has been such a turbulent 18 months is extremely satisfying and we look forward to offering a truly unique product to Vietnam consumers. Pāmu Deer Milk has won multiple accolades, including food and innovation awards and was selected to feature on the menu at the prestigious Asia Top 50 Restaurant awards in Macau. The ingredient has also been commercialised in a skincare range sold in South Korea.
State owned Pāmu is New Zealand's largest farming entity, and produces premium milk, wool and meat for the New Zealand and global market.
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) Trade Commissioner and Consul-General to Vietnam, Joe Nelson, said "New Zealand is a trusted provider of safe, high-quality and sustainably-produced food ingredients and Pāmu are a leading example of why New Zealand food businesses are regarded so highly. More than ever the Vietnamese people are looking to enhance their lifestyles with products that are healthy, nutritious and safe and we are proud to support Pāmu and Ciels as they look to fulfil the desires of Vietnamese consumers with the launch of their innovative health and wellness products."
New Zealand Ambassador to Vietnam, H.E. Tredene Dobson, stated: "Despite COVID-19 and all of the difficulties posed by the pandemic, I am delighted that trade between New Zealand and Vietnam has continued to grow. We have seen that with strong supply chains and through excellent relationships between New Zealand exporters and their Vietnamese partners, like the partnership between Ciels and Pāmu that we are celebrating today, we are able to ensure Vietnam consumers have access to the safe, innovative and high-quality products that New Zealand is famous for."
Tran Thu Huyen, Ciels Managing Director says the company is committed to providing the best healthcare products to optimize the quality of life and the development of the Vietnamese people.
Pāmu will start exporting the range in early 2022, with a product launch scheduled in March 2022.
- Yamaha Working On New Range Of YZF-R Bikes: Report
- Instagram model wows in sexy bikini as she teases new swimwear range
- Boots launches its £32 No7 Beauty Vault worth £119 – and fans can't get enough
- Archies forays into beauty segment; partners several brands, launches dedicated e-com portal
- Channel your inner kid with the cutest summer fashion and beauty releases
- The latest on beauty supplements, and what to try
- It’s A Lifestyle: These 4 Brands Offer Both Fashion & Clean Beauty
- Beauty Pie Review – are the products worth their original price tags?
- Jacqueline Jossa bringing out beauty products range after huge success of fashion line
- Cricket World Cup 2019: Sarfaraz Ahmed lauds Babar Azam as ‘cornered’ Pakistan beat New Zealand
- New Look launch sale on summer styles as UK stores reopen
- 7 best primers 2021: we tried out the beauty best-sellers to get a dewy glow, from The Ordinary to Glossier
- Huda Beauty launches Glowish designed to give you a perfect, natural glow
- Kardashian Sisters Win Multi-Million Dollar Suit Against Former Beauty Partner
- Mac Red Lipstick Review: We tested out the new Disney Cruella Collection
- The Brains Behind Billion-Dollar Brow Brand Anastasia And The Company’s Next Generation Of Beauty
- 2020 Range Rover Evoque Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 54.94 Lakh
- Iceland launches new 'amazing' ice lollies inspired by sweet shop classics
- Five KTM 490 Motorcycles Coming In 2022: 490 Adventure, 490 Duke, RC 490 & Two New 490 Models
- Continental launchs new range of truck and bus tyres
New range of beauty and wellness nutritional supplements from New Zealand to launch in Vietnam have 688 words, post on ven.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.