HCM CITY — Depending on the COVID-19 situation in the city, enterprises will organise periodic COVID-19 quick tests or RT-PCR tests for their employees.
The HCM City Department of Health has recently updated guidance on COVID-19 testing at labour facilities including service businesses, shopping malls, supermarkets, agencies and offices in the city.
COVID tests will be given to employees who experience one or more of COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat, loss of taste and smell, or breathing difficulty, among other epidemiological factors.
Employees returning to work will take rapid COVID-19 tests (pooled samples from 3-5 people) or RT-PCR tests (pooled samples of 10-20).
If HCM City is at level one or two in terms of the pandemic situation, 20 per cent of high-risk employees will be tested once a week, while at level three or four, 30 per cent of high-risk employees will be tested twice a week.
Employees who are fully vaccinated and those who have recovered from COVID-19 within the previous months at the time of the test will only be tested if requested.
HCM City will also organise tests for people who are in medical isolation, medical monitoring, and lockdown areas.
According to the COVID-19 map, HCM City on November 26 was mostly at level 2 (yellow zone, medium risk). Twelve areas were at level 1 (green zone, low risk) and 10 others were at level 2.
In recent days, the number of new COVID-19 cases and deaths in HCM City has increased. In field hospitals, beds are full of patients and some places have to add folding beds.
On November 26, 1,809 cases were recorded, an increase of 227 cases compared to the previous day. This was the highest number of daily cases in the city since October 4. — VNS
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City Bumper Sticker Contest
- Paragon Studios talks City of Heroes: Freedom
- FIFA 19 hands-on: your questions answered on Champions League, precision shooting, new player faces and more
- Madden NFL 19 Audio Stuttering Fix, Game Not Launching, "Dx11Renderer::tryMap" Failed And Fixes
- FIFA 19 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One and more reveal career mode updates and FUT fixes
- 'Secret' City of Heroes Server Revealed; Developer Responds to Drama
- After 10 years away, Madden 19's PC version runs well so far
- FIFA 19 demo tips – How to score, defend, and keep the ball
- 'Stay away!' Iran's President Rouhani issues chilling warning to the West to keep out of the Gulf as he parades nation's military hardware - including missiles which could reach US bases - after America sent reinforcements to the region
- City of Heroes Q&A
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Updated Preview
- PUBG New Miramar Desert Map Review: What Does It Have To Offer?
- Kickstarter CEO discusses company's new charter, goals for the gaming space
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance may be the new heir to the Crysis throne
- The Making Of: City of Heroes
- Dota 2 Test 29th August Patch – Content Analysis
- Take a look at Madden NFL 19’s promising PC port on ultra settings
- UW-Madison housing division alters financial practices after alleged theft by former employee
- FIFA 19 is having a tough time after multiple Ultimate Team gaffes
- Lawless London: Police hunt for cyclist who ran red light and clipped City worker as he crossed the road - then got off his bike to HEAD-BUTT him in front of horrified onlookers
New guidance on COVID-19 testing issued for employees in HCM City have 544 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.