Hanoi (VNA) – More than 12.32 million labourers affected by COVID-19 have received total support of nearly 28.2 trillion VND (1.24 billion USD) from the unemployment insurance fund so far, according to the Vietnam Social Security (VSS).
The result was recorded in two months of implementing the Government’s Resolution 116/NQ-CP and the Prime Minister's Decision 28/QD-TTg on assisting pandemic-hit labourers and employers from the unemployment insurance fund from October 1 to November 29.
The VSS said that it has agreed to allow nearly 152,900 labourers from 810 facilities in 57 localities across the country to temporarily postpone retirement and survival insurance payment with total amount of over 1.07 trillion VND, while approving a list of 2.7 million workers from 67,700 companies enjoying support policies.
Of the labourers, 1.85 million have had their labour contracts temporarily suspended or taken unpaid leave, and 537,700 stopped working to receive support of 1 million VND each. As many as 1,024 employers have accessed loans to pay for 82,500 labourers who became unemployed due to COVID-19 .
On October 1, the Government issued Decision No. 28/QD-TTg providing regulations on the implementation of support policies for employees and employers impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, using the unemployment insurance fund .
Accordingly, different levels of allowances from 1.8 million VND (79 USD) to 3.3 million VND (144.8 USD) will be given to each labourer depending on the time they has paid unemployment insurance premiums./.
- Hanoi names enterprises owing social insurance payments
- Are debt mutual funds losing credibility?
- Bernie Sanders says he doesn't intend to release a funding plan for Medicare for All any time soon
- Trump Hits China With Tariffs on $200 Billion in Goods, Escalating Trade War
- Pandemic Infects Rome, Tales From The Loop Heads to the '90s, and More Tabletop Gaming News
- Why America’s return to $1 trillion deficits is a big problem for you
- Here Technologies to fund a $28 million research institute that applies machine learning to geolocation data
- Of Course Stocks Reached a New Record: It’s Oct. 28.
- Edited Transcript of AMG earnings conference call or presentation 28-Oct-19 12:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of EPD earnings conference call or presentation 28-Oct-19 2:00pm GMT
- Thomas Walkom: Ford frantic backpedaling should also include labour laws
- Diffbot launches AI-powered knowledge graph of 1 trillion facts about people, places, and things
- Even hedge funds investing in Lyft don’t believe in its long-term prospects
- Edited Transcript of L earnings conference call or presentation 28-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of CGNX earnings conference call or presentation 28-Oct-19 9:00pm GMT
- Terry Gilliam’s Don Quixote film finally hits the big screen after 25 years
- Charity suspension hits tax shelter profit
- 'It's hotter than Mexico!': Tourists and commuters bake in 94F heat on the Tube as roads melt in the African plume heatwave - with the worst still to come with highs of nearly 100F by Thursday
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
Nearly 28.2 trillion VND from unemployment insurance fund given to pandemic-hit labourers have 454 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.