According to the ministry’s report, 12,928 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 57 out of 63 localities in the country including HCM City (1,454), Can Tho (966), Binh Duong (705), Tay Ninh (692), Binh Thuan (598), Dong Thap (592), Binh Phuoc (591), Dong Nai (553), Vinh Long (545), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (531), Ben Tre (522), Bac Lieu (512), Soc Trang (491), Kien Giang (439), Ca Mau (387), Hau Giang (294), Hanoi (277), Khanh Hoa (258), and An Giang (215). There were eight imported patients confirmed today.
The new infections showed a decrease of 120 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 7,100 infections found in the community.
As of Sunday evening, 1,205,128 infections had been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April. Some localities that have recorded the highest number of patients include HCM City (467,407), Binh Duong (280,908), Dong Nai (86,184), Long An (38,039), Tien Giang (27,182).
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 1,210,340. The country now stands 37th among 223 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On November 28, an additional 1,712 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 958,636.
On Sunday evening, a further 190 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 24,882. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (72), Dong Nai (18), Binh Duong (13), Kien Giang (10), An Giang (9), Long An (9), Can Tho (9), Binh Thuan (8 ), Dong Thap (6), Bac Lieu (6), Tay Ninh (5), Tien Giang (5), Ca Mau (4), Ben Tre (3), Vinh Long (3), Tra Vinh (3), Soc Trang (3), Nghe An (2), Binh Dinh (1), and Dak Lak (1).
Vietnam on November 27 administered more than 1.07 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The country has so far conducted over 118.76 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 49.02 million people having received two doses.
- 3 New Measles Cases Confirmed, Cobb County Exposure Possible
- 3 more measles cases confirmed in Georgia county
- Japan Post Bank admits improper sales to elderly clients, discovers 19,500 cases
- HIV cases down in Kurnool district
- Revealed: The clan matriarch of British 'gypsy' family who 'left trail of destruction' across New Zealand - and claim to be related to the '10th richest man in England'
- Freeman refuses to resign over Glasgow hospital infection crisis
- Spike in mysterious polio-like disease: 155 cases now being investigated, CDC reveals
- Police officer rushed to hospital 'with Novichok symptoms' in fifth poisoning case to strike the UK
- A woman lost her hands and legs to an infection from puppy kisses
- Seventh child has died after contracting deadly adenovirus at 'unsanitary' New Jersey pediatric nursing facility where 11 are still battling infection
- Farmer becomes the FOURTH person in China to be diagnosed with plague this month as officials confirm he has the 'Black Death'
- Police patrol streets of near-deserted Whaley Bridge by DRONE as evacuated locals fear break-ins and 32 locals refuse to leave their homes as desperate work continues to shore up crumbling dam
- 2 newborns sickened by tick bites could signal an increase in infections among babies
- Monkey ‘infects scientist with deadly herpes B virus’ in a Japanese laboratory in country’s first human case of the extremely rare brain-damaging infection
- Man loses hands and feet after dog-related infection
- A bloody outrage: Veterans' fury as former British soldier WILL be charged with murder over Bloody Sunday shootings while IRA terrorists 'are cleansed of crimes' - as ex-Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams holds protest 'in solidarity with victims' families'
- New health fears over pollution as research suggests living near a busy road can raise the risk of lung cancer by 10 per cent
- Lyme disease cases are more common in rich, white women 'because they live closer to tick-infested woods and are more likely to seek help than men'
- Teenage Essex lorry tragedy victim's devastated family surround the 19-year-old's coffin at her funeral as more bodies arrive back in Vietnam to be reunited with grieving relatives
- Hepatitis C-infected kidneys function as well as others after transplant, study says
Nearly 13,000 new Covid-19 infection cases confirmed on Sunday have 641 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.