The National Assembly (NA) will hold an extraordinary sitting in late December to address key social and economic issues, NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue told the fifth session of the NA Standing Committee, which ended on November 23.
|NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue speaks at the fifth session of the NA Standing Committee on November 22. – Photo: VNA|
At the extraordinary NA meeting to handle urgent issues related to national welfare and the people's livelihood, the Government should present five already-agreed-on issues for discussion and consideration, said the NA chairman.
The NA will also consider fiscal and monetary policies rather than general socio-economic recovery plans and anti-pandemic strategy, said Chairman Hue.
Hue said that at the December session, the committee will consider the Government's proposal to add two draft laws to the 2022 Law and Ordinance Making Program, including the law amending and supplementing some articles of the Law on Radio Frequencies and the revised Law on Medical Examination and Treatment.
In addition, the NA Standing Committee will also scrutinize the signing of an agreement on social insurance between Vietnam and South Korea. This is Vietnam's first comprehensive bilateral social insurance agreement, which the two countries have negotiated since 2015.
Furthermore, the committee will consider a report on the supervision of legal documents under the Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs and other committees of the NA.
- Unemployment Rates From Around the World
- Carles Puigdemont: The man who wants to break up Spain
- Interview With Manishankar Aiyar
- Plans For the Worldwide Celebration of the Silver Jubilee of Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart'
- Credit Default Swaps - Derivative Disaster Du Jour
- Eleanor Roosevelt - The First Lady
- X-Raying The Nitty Gritty Of Social Transformation Of The LDC's
- The Celebrity Charity Connection
- July 2008 Mortgage Licensing Update
- Blood Diamonds - Get the Facts
- Fantastic Philadelphia - Educational Travel Has Never Been So Fun
- Spotlight on Jacobo Angeles - A Rich Wood Carving Tradition in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Making Djembe Drums From a British Columbia Rainforest
National Assembly to convene extraordinary session in late December have 321 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.