According to the Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV), the Airport Health Accreditation was provided for Tan Son Nhat International Airport and Danang International Airport on November 26. The certificate will be valid for one year, starting from December 4, 2021.
Free masks offered for passengers at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi
Noi Bai, Phu Quoc and Cam Ranh international airports also secured the certificate earlier. The ACI Airport Health Accreditation is designed to help airports around the world prove to passengers, their employees, regulators, and governments that they continue to place the health and safety of passengers as their top priority via the establishment of specific safeguard measures in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. To be certified by the ACI, airports are assessed across a number of categories including cleanliness and disinfection, physical distancing, staff protection, physical layout, passenger communications and passenger facilities. Several localities in Vietnam have welcomed international tourists with the Covido-19 vaccine passport again, including Phu Quoc and Nha Trang.
- Feel Free to Carry Your Suitcase Full of Teeth Through Airport Security: TSA
- Airport Security Supervisor Fired for Cock Shot Email Blast
- TSA Offers Grope-Free Airport Security Screening For Just $85
- Stowaway Teen Prompts Serious Review of Airport Security
- Head of the TSA Reassigned After Undercover Agents Smuggle Fake Bombs Through Airport Security
- $100 Buys Airport Security Bypass
- Airport Security Oversights
- How The TSA Plans To Improve Airport Security
- Vietnamese students spend US$3-4 billion a year on overseas study: Minister
- Opportunities to study and work in Israel for Vietnamese agricultural students
- TSA Finds 2 Loaded Guns In Logan Airport Carry-On Bags
- Report: The New LaGuardia Airport Robot Is A Perv
- Proof that Denver Airport is one of the most evil places on Earth
- TSA-approved ways to shorten the airport screening line
- Trespasser Steals Fuel Truck, Drives It Around Worcester Airport
- Airports See Few Delays Despite Planned Protests
- The TSA Won't Make You Remove Liquids From Your Bag at These Airports
- Young Traveler Challenges TSA Officer to Dance-Off at NJ Airport
- Bag of Sex Toys Incites Panic at Berlin Airport, Bomb Squad Called and Terminal Shut Down
- Holiday Travelers Frustrated By Long Lines, Delays At Logan Airport
More Vietnamese airports secure Airport Health Accreditation have 367 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.