* The Standing Board of the Binh Thuan provincial Youth Union Committee coordinated with relevant units to organize a program to assist Phu Quy island district in COVID-19 prevention and control.
The units transported 3.5 tons of rice, instant noodles, and vegetables; 30,000 medical masks; 1,000 liters of alcohol and hand sanitizer; and 500 sets of protective clothing to the islanders.
Besides, the board also supported VND 10 million to volunteer shippers of its chapter in the district in order to help distribute the gifts to recipients. The total cost of the program was VND 200 million.
* In the same day, Binh Thuan province vaccinated children aged 12 to 17 with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine against COVID-19.
The medical staff of the province has been trained while equipment and facilities have been ensured ahead of vaccination.
As scheduled, over 46,800 children will have been inoculated with the COVID-19 vaccine by December 2.
* The Binh Phuoc provincial People's Committee has just promoted management of infections with no symptoms in the area.
Therefore, the People's Committees of districts, towns, and city in the province must urgently map out a plan to manage asymptomatic COVID-19 patients at home before November 28, 2021.
Meanwhile, the provincial Department of Health was tasked with training medical staff at the district and commune levels on the management of asymptomatic infections at home, and inspecting the implementation of the task.
They were also urged to pay attention to quarantine conditions and facilities so as to ensure safety, and curb the spread of the disease.
* District 11's People Committee (Ho Chi Minh City) offered scholarships to 39 needy students whose father and mother died of COVID-19.
The support aimed to help them continue their study. In the coming time, sponsors will provide VND two million per month for elementary and secondary school students and VND three million for high school and university students.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Mekong Delta provinces want 15-day suspension for people returning from COVID-19 hit localities
- Military to continue assisting Ho Chi Minh City’s COVID-19 response beyond September 30
- COVID-19 business support to end when vaccination rates hit 80 per cent
- Patients Can Have COVID-19 And The Flu Simultaneously
- 'A white jade for friendship': China's push to save countries from COVID-19
- Yes, you can have Covid-19 and the flu at the same time. Here's what that could look like
- At high-level UNGA session, world leaders thank India for COVID-19 vaccine shipments
- HCM City receives more aid for COVID-19 fight
- Global COVID-19 death toll reaches 5 million as Delta variant wreaks havoc
- HCL, Tech Mahindra to aid families of employees who've succumbed to Covid-19
- Migrant workers most affected by COVID-19 to receive relief from embassies
- COVID-19 vaccines may have saved the lives of 39,000 seniors in US: HHS study
- F&B groups petition for greater support, seat at the table to collaborate on decisions on Covid-19 curbs
- Health Ministry partners with Google to enhance people's access to COVID-19 vaccine
- Vietnamese children in Australia hold concerts to raise funds for COVID-19 fight at home
- Canada's overworked healthcare sector brace for staff shortages as Covid-19 vaccine mandates loom
- Fake tax preparer gets six Covid-19 bailout loans worth more than $1 million
- Croatia, Hungary share COVID-19 vaccines with Việt Nam to aid pandemic response
- Queensland's arts workers 'plead for assistance' 18 months into the pandemic
- Global Covid deaths hit 5 million, Delta variant sweeps the world
More assistance for COVID-19-hit people have 536 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.