Each gift, worth VND 500,000, includes rice, eggs, cooking oil, and fish sauce.
The activity was part of a program, themed "5,000 military-civilian gifts," of the military region, aiming at supporting pandemic-hit people in the Southeastern region.
The program contributed to expressing the care and responsibility of the armed forces towards the locality, promoting military-civilian ties as well as the beautiful image of Uncle Ho's soldiers.
Addressing the event, MR7's Second-in-Command, Major General Dang Van Hung, shared difficulties with the locals, while hailing the pandemic combat of the local authorities in Xuyen Moc district so as to soon bring life back to normal.
Translated by Song Anh
- Military units help reduce poverty
- Military units help islanders respond to first storm in 2019
- Euro Auto holds auction to help poor people
- Soldiers help poor people
- Army units help local people overcome storm aftermath
- Army units help develop people’s living standards
- Young soldiers help poor people
- Ho Chi Minh City helps poor people enjoy Tet
- Border soldiers help poor people
- Engineering units help mountainous people
- Military units help improve local political organizations
- Military unit supports policy people
- Armour unit helps local people
- More than 500 youth volunteers help poor people
- Army and civilian clinic helps poor people
- T2 unit helps local people resettle
- Military units help locals deal with flooding
- Military units care for people
- Military unit helps build cultural house
- Military unit help citizens cope with spring tides
Military unit helps poor people in Xuyen Moc district have 223 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.