The hospital's director Major General Nguyen Hong Son attended the event.
Over the past years, Military Hospital 175 has been a key and vanguard force in providing healthcare for troops and local people in Truong Sa island district, DK1 platforms, and other Southern maritime areas and islands.
The hospital has maintained medevac teams which are always ready to fly patients with serious illnesses from sea and islands to the mainland for treatment.
Besides, sending the medical staff to Truong Sa Infirmary in Truong Sa island district is a regular activity of Military Hospital 175 to increase the quality of healthcare for local people as well as on-duty troops in the district, contributing to firmly safeguarding national sovereignty over sea, islands and Southern continental shelf.
As known, the new team, including doctors, nurses, and technicians, will replace the current team which is working at Truong Sa Infirmary.
Speaking at the ceremony, Deputy Director of Military Hospital 175 Colonel Bui Duc Thanh asked the team to strictly observe military discipline during their task performances and encouraged them to surmount hardships and cooperate with local units to fulfill assigned missions.
Meanwhile, the medical staff should wholeheartedly take care of troops and islanders, unite and help each other in task implementation.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Second Level-2 Field Hospital dispatched to South Sudan
- Vietnam’s first field hospital ready to join UN peacekeeping forces
- Military doctors of Tho Chu Island save injured fisherman
- Documents reveal the harm ramping is causing Royal Adelaide Hospital patients
- Chinese, German army medics tackle cholera in joint drill
- Germany should stop aiding Chinese military, Amnesty warns
- Vietnam’s second field hospital dispatched to South Sudan
- Trump went for a medical checkup that was not on his public schedule
- Trump makes unannounced visit to Walter Reed Medical Center for 'quick exam and labs,' says White House
- President Trump's medical exam was unscheduled, source said
- Retired Repat staff hit with debt recovery for wage overpayments made in 1996
- Job cuts looming at Adelaide's major hospitals with voluntary redundancies offered to staff
- Donald Trump's unannounced visit to Walter Reed medical center was 'abnormal' and did not follow protocol for a presidential medical exam, say sources
- Hospitals fear Obamacare repeal would reverse gains
- Medical equipment from country NSW hospitals sent to save lives in Iraq instead of landfill
- Revealed: Overdue Meghan's home birth dream was dashed as she was secretly whisked to a London hospital on Sunday by Harry and his Scotland Yard security team before their 'to die for' baby boy was born at 5.26am
- Who is Lucy Letby? Countess of Chester Hospital nurse rearrested on suspicion of murdering eight babies
- Gilroy shootings: Training, quick medical response ‘made big difference’
- Fears of NHS winter crisis after major incident at Colchester hospital
- Trump’s Hospital Visit Is Still a Mystery
Military Hospital 175 sends medical staff to Truong Sa have 449 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.