Addressing the event, Senior Colonel Nguyen Thi Thuy, Member of the Board of Directors of MB, expressed the deep gratitude of nearly 16,000 MB staff to all medical employees and doctors across the country in general and in the hospital in particular, sharing the difficulties of the front-line forces in COVID-19 prevention and control.
"MB would like to support medical forces in the whole nation, especially those who are in the COVID-19 front-line. We pledge to further stand side by side with the hospital in the coming time," she underscored.
For his part, Director of Hanoi Medical University Hospital Nguyen Lan Hieu thanked the MB leaders and staff for their meaningful assistance, adding that all members of the hospital have showed their high determination in COVID-19 combat.
The COVID-19 Treatment Hospital is a front-line hospital in pandemic prevention and control as well as COVID-19 treatment in Hanoi and some localities as assigned by the Ministry of Health.
The hospital is to organize, provide emergency care, and treat severe and critical COVID-19 patients from medical facilities in Hanoi, such as: Thanh Nhan General Hospital, Vietnam-Germany Friendship Hospital. Although it has only been in operation for three months, the number of patients treated here has reached more than 200 people.
In the spirit of "fighting the pandemic is like fighting an enemy," since the outbreak of the disease, MB has totally donated about VND 400 billion to the COVID-19 fight in the country.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Surge in ward cases 'could fill 12 hospitals': Number of beds take up by Covid-19 patients surged in the eight days since Christmas, new figures show
- Vietnam's Covid-19 patients surpass 1,000
- Poor air quality may affect recovered Covid-19 patients: Experts
- Driver carrying COVID-19 Patient 1,440 tests negative for SARS-CoV-2
- Two more imported Covid-19 patients recorded on Wednesday
- Study sheds light on explanation for lack of blood oxygenation detected in many Covid-19 patients
- Five returnees from France among nine new imported Covid-19 patients
- Vietnam records nine new imported Covid-19 patients on first New Year's Day
- 12 new imported Covid-19 patients confirmed on Sunday
- Three more imported Covid-19 patients confirmed on Monday
- British man among seven new imported Covid-19 patients in Vietnam
- Woman confirmed as Covid-19 patient after returning from France
- Online consultation held for Covid-19 patients repatriated from the US
- Three more imported Covid-19 patients confirmed on Friday
- Man confirmed as Covid-19 patient after returning from Japan
- Two more arrested for facilitating illegal entry of COVID-19 patient No. 1,440
- Study suggests most COVID-19 patients have at least one symptom 6 months after falling ill
- Most hospitalised COVID-19 patients have at least one symptom 6 months after falling ill: study
- Top doctors discuss two elderly COVID-19 patients in serious conditions
- Doctors Predict Another Onslaught Of COVID-19 Patients After Mass Holiday Travel
MB takes action to support COVID-19 patients have 443 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 3, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.