HÀ NỘI — In order to be safe in cyberspace, it is necessary to have Make-in-Việt Nam information security products, said Minister of Information and Communications Nguyễn Mạnh Hùng at the Việt Nam Cyber Security Day 2021.
All software and national digital platforms must be developed safely, be evaluated safely, and be used safely, he said.
Việt Nam Cyber Security Day 2021 was organised by Việt Nam Information Security Association (VNISA) co-ordinating with the Authority of Information Security Department under the Ministry of Information and Communications in both offline and online forms hosted in Hà Nội on Thursday.
The Minister of Information and Communications also mentioned safety in the collection and processing of personal data, strengthening international co-operation, and regularly communicating on information security to the people.
The Minister said: “If we want to be safe, you must make national digital transformation safe. The national digital transformation includes digital government, digital economy and digital society."
"On this year’s Information Security Day, I require clarification of how to ensure information security for national digital platforms, to ensure the safety of electronic transactions, and to ensure the safety of people’s internet devices,” he added.
To build a prosperous country, it is necessary to accelerate the digital transformation process in the context of ensuring information security, the Ministry of Information and Communications suggested technology enterprises continue to develop Make-in-Việt Nam solutions for information security, and at the same time, take measures to build digital trust for internet users.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the use of the internet increased, while ransomware, viruses, and online fraud also developed fast.
Statistics of the Authority of Information Security showed that there were more than 5,000 cyberattacks causing problems on information systems in Việt Nam from the first quarter to the third quarter of this year, an increase of more than 25 per cent over the same period last year.
Besides the main session, there is an online exhibition with nearly 30 booths introducing advanced information security technology solutions from domestic and foreign enterprises. — VNS
- Trump’s Legal Team Doesn’t Have Security Clearance Needed for Mueller Interview, Report Says
- VN, Czech enhance cooperation in aviation, automobile production
- Vietnam Annual Report underlines productivity enhancement in int’l context
- Vietnamese food an attractive tourism product
- Responsible coordination needed to solve terrorism: Vietnamese minister
- White House Reveals How and When the US Keeps Security Flaws Secret
- Why Does This Android App Need So Many Permissions?
- Shares make slight gains with VN Index approaching 990 points
- 50% of Viet Tien garments on local market fake
- Bob Cramer–Security Challenges and Solutions for Small Companies
- Capital One employees 'alerted management of security flaws' BEFORE massive hack that exposed the data of 106 MILLION customers
- Our driver’s licenses and Social Security numbers are on these servers. The state wants to make them safer.
- Sabre to deliver new traveller security capabilities
- Sabre to deliver new traveler security capabilities with eTravel technologies agreement
- 9 Travel Products That Take the Stress Out of Your Trip
- 9 Travel Products That Take the Stress Out of Your Vacation
- Greenwich International Film Festival aims to ‘Make an Impact’
- How to make sure your door hardware makes the grade
- Finishes Strong With Focus On Media Lies About Social Security Disability Income
- Hackers outwit online banking identity security systems
Make-in-Việt Nam information security products needed have 567 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.