HÀ NỘI — The Việt Nam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) has officially launched a campaign called “Live fully in Việt Nam” to welcome international tourists back to five destinations nationwide.
The five selected are the country's most popular tourist destinations – the northern province of Quảng Ninh, the three central coastal localities of Quảng Nam Province, Đà Nẵng, and Khánh Hòa Province's Nha Trang City; and Phú Quốc Island in the southern province of Kiên Giang.
For the first time since March 2020, foreign visitors will have the opportunity to experience new tours and routes in the country after two years of closed borders due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The campaign kicked off at a good time, after the World Travel Awards (WTA) 2021 named Việt Nam among one of Asia’s Leading Destinations last month. The WTA also recognised Hạ Long Bay – the UNESCO-recognised heritage site in Quảng Ninh – as a leading tourist attraction in Asia.
Another UNESCO heritage site – Hội An Ancient Town in the central province of Quảng Nam – also re-opens to visitors. The ancient port town has regularly won tourism titles such as: “Most romantic city”, “Most beautiful and charming city", and "Best cultural destination".
While Hạ Long and Hội An have been favourite destinations for decades, Phú Quốc is a rising star of Việt Nam's tourism sector. Luxury and world-class resorts are scattered along the 150km long coastline of the island, stretching through national parks and tiny fishing villages.
Meanwhile, Nha Trang and Đà Nẵng are two prominent seaside destinations in the central region. Nha Trang is the scuba diving centre of the country, and Đà Nẵng is the famous coastal city that brings a new, creative and balanced feeling.
Việt Nam is opening these five destinations following careful preparations, with comprehensive safety measures in place to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fully vaccinated travellers from 72 countries with vaccination certificates recognised by Việt Nam, who hold vaccination certificates or COVID-19 recovery certificates and having negative RT-PCR test for COVID-19 within 72 hours of departure, are now welcomed to these destinations. Children under 12 years of age are not required to have certificates of vaccination. — VNS
The list of 72 countries and territories whose COVID-19 vaccine certificates and/or recovery documentation Việt Nam currently accepts, according to the Consular Department : Poland , The United Arab Emirates, The Republic of Korea, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Oman, Thailand, Romania, Japan, New Zealand, Brazil, Sri Lanka, The Czech Republic, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Germany, Russia, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Ireland, Austria, San Marino, Laos, Singapore, Belgium, Spain, Denmark, The United States, Italy, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Norway, Sweden, Israel, France, Turkey, Azerbaijan, India, Switzerland, China, Pakistan, Greece, Kuwait, Colombia, The Netherlands, Australia, Finland, Chinese Taipei, Hungary, Belarus, Cambodia, Algeria, Canada, Indonesia, Nepal, Mexico, Bolivia, Croatia, Portugal, Turkmenistan, Palestine, Qatar, Libya, Egypt, Timor Leste, Ukraine, The Philippines, Malaysia, Luxembourg, Argentina, Jordan, and Brunei Darussalam.
- Coastal provinces see sharp rise in visitors during national holidays
- The Latest: Obama would ‘welcome’ Russian focus on IS
- Hotels fully booked as visitors flock to Da Nang International Firework Festival
- Experts: Too late to fully finish renovations at World Cup airports
- Royals are a family, and now families across KC are welcoming them back into their hearts
- Coe beats Bubka for top job in international track and field
- MLS Weekend Preview: International window forces clubs to compensate for absent stars
- Barcelona without Messi welcomes BATE in Champions League
- Paris 2024 leaders launch crowdfunding campaign
- The Ultimate All-Living MLB Team
- Russian sports minister: Ukraine conflict will not affect World Cup
- ‘I can change it for others’: the woman who exposed Irish smear tests scandal
- TUF Strength & Beauty Contest Official Rules
- The Latest: Large police operation under way in Paris suburb
- Egypt: Morsi to meet judges over power grab - Monday 26 November
- MLS Weekend Preview: FCD schemer Diaz copes with unwanted attention
- The Latest: Russian ministry ‘not surprised’ by WADA report
- Hosts’ real Olympic challenge: after the games
- NBA announces Charlotte will host All-Star Game in 2017
- Thomas Bach gets what he wants: A US bid for 2024 Olympics
"Live fully in Việt Nam" campaign welcomes back international visitors have 702 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.