Coffee chain %Arabica, which currently has over 100 outlets in 18 countries, has announced it will open its first shop in Vietnam on walking street Nguyen Hue in District 1, HCMC.
Late last month, casual wear producer and retailer Uniqlo opened a new store in Hanoi's Ha Dong District, its 10th outlet in Vietnam. In early November, it had inaugurated an online store in the country.
Beauty brand ReFa has announced it will open three stores in HCMC late this year before expanding to Hanoi by mid-2022.
Retail group Aeon, which has invested $1.18 billion in Vietnam, plans to double the number of shopping malls across the country in the coming time. It also plans to list shares on the Vietnamese stock market, and facilitate export of Vietnamese seafood, garments and other products to Japan.
According to the Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vietnam's total goods retail sales and service revenues in October rose 18.5 percent over the previous month.
Some Vietnamese securities companies, including VCSC and VNDirect, have predicted that the retail sector would grow late this year, when vaccination is stepped up, more economic activities resume and many festivals take place. The sector's profit would increase over 20 percent this year, VNDirect has forecast.
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 6
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 12
- Jackpot within reach for keen Japanese investors
- Investment intensifies for Japanese
- Modern retail - a pleasing experience
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 10
- Foreign inflows for Vietnam’s real estate bouncing back
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 5
- Vietnam becomes top pick for Singaporean firms
- Vietnam-Japan ties a model of win-win partnership: Diplomat
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 4
- Japanese investment inflows
- Vietnam expects strong growth of Japanese investment inflows
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 7
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 3
- Vietnam to have 12 ecosystems with revenue of 100 billion USD: McKinsey
- World’s largest trade accord heightens interest in Vietnam
- New demand dictates retail surge for M&A
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 2
Japanese retailers expand Vietnam presence have 314 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.