Jakarta (VNA) – An action plan to deepen strategic partnership between Indonesia and France in the 2022-2027 period was signed within the framework of French Foreign Minister Jean Yves Le Drian's visit to Indonesia on November 24.
In her speech after the talks with her French counterpart in Jakarta, Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi said this year marks the 10th year since Indonesia and France have established their strategic partnership .
The signing of the action plan aims to provide a clearer direction for strengthening this relationship in the next five years.
Accordingly, the two sides will give priority to strengthening the strategic partnership and improving ties in health, defence, climate change and maritime affairs.
Indonesia and France have planned to hold their first maritime dialogue next year, which is the first step in implementing the action plan, Marsudi said.
For his part, Le Drian said the signing of the cooperation plan has strengthened the 10-year partnership between the two countries.
France is committed to investing 500 million EUR (562.1 million USD) in energy conversion projects in Indonesia, he added./.
- Eventus International announces strategic partnership with Probability Gaming ahead of SBGI 2018
- Indonesia responds cautiously after Tony Abbott says spying will continue
- MLS and Liga MX form partnership, announce new Campeones Cup
- France World Cup 2018 squad: Latest player news and injury information
- France makes one change vs Scotland in 6 Nations
- Sauber and Honda confirm partnership from 2018
- Perenara ahead of Smith at No 9 for All Blacks vs France
- Why France is better than Germany (off the pitch)
- Didier Deschamps’ naivety cost France Euro 2016
- France routs Samoa 52-8, but counts cost of injuries
- NASCAR Chairman Brian France talks virtual reality, digital fan experience
- WORLD CUP: Time for Deschamps' talented France to win trophy
- Report: France family exploring possible sale of NASCAR to outside group
- France next: O’Shea continues bid to make Italy competitive
- Mailbag: What’s next for Novak Djokovic and his partnership with Andre Agassi?
- Visitors Britain, Argentina, France lead in Davis Cup QFs
- Perenara picked at scrumhalf for NZ vs. France
- Mailbag: Taking stock of recent coaching changes and partnerships
- Champions Trophy: A capsule look at all 8 teams
- Shake it out: Improvement in order on both sides of the Tasman
Indonesia, France look to beef up strategic partnership have 371 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.