Pham Trung Chanh, vice chairman of Dong Xuan District in Phu Yen said that the locality had been facing torrential rains over the past three days. Since Monday morning, the water level on Ky Lo River had continued rising, isolating nearly 100 houses in the communes of Xuan Son Bac and Xuan Son Nam.
Some roads in Dong Xuan District have been severely inundated.
According to Tran Huu The, chairman of the Phu Yen Provincial People's Committee, Song Hinh and Ba Ha hydropower plants have been requested to reduce their water discharge to mitigate the consequences for neighbouring areas, particularly the flood tides would peak at around 7 pm this evening, November 30.
Serious flooding has also occurred in lots of areas in Binh Dinh Province, including Tuy Phuoc District and An Nhon Town.
Phuoc Hoa Commune's medical station in Binh Dinh providing treatment for Covid-19 patients is under water
The heavy rains have eroded many roads and killed one woman in Binh Dinh. The 65-year-old victim was swept away by floodwater and found dead later.
- Buying A Home - Rain, Sun, and Weather Issues
- Build a Rain Garden
- The Experience of Financial Markets Regulation in the Southern African Region - Part Two -
- Java-101, a Trip Through Central Java Coffee Growing Areas
- Kenya Rift Valley Safari-Marvelous Central Rift Valley Safari
- Amatola Hike - Eastern Cape - One Of The Most Scenic Mountain Areas In Southern Africa
- Tourism in Southern Africa
- Western Kilimanjaro to the Southern Serengeti
- The Regulation Of Financial Markets In The Southern African Region - Current Status And Developments
- Felix and Henriette Hurricane Remnants Flood Southwestern American Continent and Central America
- Nyeri Kenya Hotels-Top Central Kenya Hotels,Lodges, Camps & Clubs
- Central Florida - Where To Stay And What To Do
- Dalat Southern Vietnam's Cool Destination In The Summer
- Enjoy An Uluru Tour in Central Australia
- South Carolina Cook Gives New Life to Vintage Southern Recipe
- Discover Smallmouth Bass Fishing on the Nith River in Southern Ontario
- Florida Residential Growth, Impact Fees, and Local Government Planning
- I Love Touring Italy - Central Sardinia
- I Love Touring Italy - Southern Sardinia
- Pelican Flashlight For Heavy Duty Use
Heavy rains submerge southern central localities have 371 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.