Talking about patient overload at medical facilities, Ms. Huynh Mai said that 11,000 people have been hospitalized while the number of existing beds in the city is over 51,000. HCMC health authority is trying to curb patient overload.
By Thanh Son – Translated by Dan Thuy
- Resveratrol study offers new insight into Alzheimer's
- Being Contextually Relevant Increasing Customer Loyalty
- Monitoring the Enemy Within: Reflections on a New Internal Data Theft Study
- Compressing Web API responses to reduce payload
- Occupational exposure to magnetic fields increases risk of ALS
- 16 Heart-Healthy Actions to Take Every Day
- The case for national security
- Alopecia: Hair growth restored with new drug
- E-cigarettes may increase cardiovascular risk
- The business case for VoIP
- What is a case-control study in medical research?
- Stopping The Insider Threat: The Case for SIEM in Government IT (Part 3 - Wrap-up)
- Cloud computing and the new normal
- Schmidt is confident he'll get a response from wounded
- New regulations will soon swell IT workloads
- New Study Says Exercise Is Better Than Dieting for Cutting Calories: Let's Discuss
- The new IT Department: Staying relevant in a changing environment
- Do new Web tools spell doom for the browser?
- Good news for security leaders on breach preparedness efforts
- The Health Ranger’s science-based preparedness guide for surviving nuclear fallout
HCMC increases its level of preparedness, response action for new Covid-19 cases have 594 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.