According to the HASME, nearly 200 outstanding enterprises representing over 318,000 businesses in Hanoi will be honored on December 27, 2021 at the Hanoi Opera House.
Addressing the conference, Vice President and General Secretary of the HASME Mac Quoc Anh said that the year 2021 is full of hardships and challenges. The COVID-19 pandemic has been exerting severe impacts on activities of imports, exports, circulation, transports of goods and passengers, and many service sectors such as health, education, catering, accommodation, tourism, entertainment, restaurants, hotels, and more. Therefore, many enterprises have had to limit their production and business activities or suspend operations.
However, the city government has always paid attention to enterprises' business activities and has drastically taken synchronous measures to ease difficulties for enterprises. As a result, the capital's economy has seen encouraging achievements, he added.
According to the HASME's Vice President, enterprises that can maintain their production and salary for their employees without dismissal will be chosen to honor.
Themed "Unite to succeed," the ceremony honoring the Thang Long Enterprises and Entrepreneurs Award in 2021 will be jointly organized by the Hanoi Association of Small and Medium Enterprises, the Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment, the city Industry and Trade Department, and the city Emulation and Reward Committee.
The event aims to honor small and medium enterprises for their remarkable achievements in production and business activities, for their outstanding contribution to charity programs, and other activities which strengthen solidarity, creativity, and emulation in production and international economic integration.
On this occasion, the HASME will launch an emulation movement to promote the application of science and technology innovation, and digital transformation in corporate governance, conduct product diversification strategies, restructure corporate governance, and increase businesses' competitiveness, contributing to boosting the growth of small and medium enterprises in line with the pandemic prevention and control regulations and stabilizing production, business activities, and social security.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Pandemic lull sees Hanoi Zoo baying for business
- "I had to:" Man explains "honor" killing sister in Pakistan
- Admin reform in Hanoi ongoing and improving: City leader
- Outstanding loans of 12 inefficient projects amount to nearly 21 trillion VND
- Hit by Covid-19, Vietnam enterprises turn to domestic market
- Hanoi needs vision on development path
- Hanoi to build 270 bus shelters, upgrade 330
- On Memorial Day, we honor our war dead. We also need a way to remember the children we have lost to violence
- Iranian man accused of beheading 14-year-old daughter in honor killing arrested
- Britain proposes November 2021 date for delayed U.N. climate summit
- JCPenney To Close Nearly 30% Of Its Stores In Bankruptcy Plan
- JCPenney To Close Nearly 30% Of Stores As Part Of Bankruptcy Plan
- Coronavirus and sports: Olympics chief says 2021 is 'last option' for Tokyo Games
- Hanoi aims to lure 38.3 mln USD of investment in first half
- Thai Airways loses state enterprise status after stake sell-off
- Hanoi to host Vietnam Growtech 2020 in late October
- Producers Guild Revises Eligibility Rules For 2021 PGA Awards, Follows Movie Academy’s Lead
- Vietnamese conservationist honored as biodiversity ‘Hotspot Hero’
- Theater Legend Hal Prince Named First Recipient Of New York Drama Desk’s Lifetime Achievement Honor
- Carolinas living up to 'D-Line Heaven' reputation in 2021 class
Hanoi to honor nearly 200 outstanding enterprises in 2021 have 509 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.