Local consumers will enjoy steep discounts through the promotion activities.
Hanoi Promotion Month program in 2021 will take place in 1,000 retail points including 40 – 50 "golden promotion points" located in commercial centers, supermarkets, and large chain stores.
|Local consumers are shopping at Co.op Mart Ha Dong. Photo: The Hanoi Times|
Within the framework of the program, the main event which is the opening ceremony of Hanoi Promotion Month 2021, will take place on December 17.
With the city's stimulus programs, local consumers can shop at "golden promotion points" with discounts of at least 50% for 20% of total commodities.
The Stimulus Week will run from December 17 to 26 at 8 to 10 "golden promotion points". The highlight of the week will be the "Golden Days" on December 25 and 26 when discounts of over 70% will be offered at selected supermarkets, commercial centers, and large chain stores. The event is expected to be the highlight of the week.
Online Golden Week will be implemented on e-commerce platforms, retail point systems with discounts ranging from 30% to 100% to stimulate online shopping at the end of the year.
Acting Director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade Tran Thi Phuong Lan said the Promotion Month is not only a strategy for boosting consumer demand, but also provides opportunities for businesses to promote Vietnamese brands by allowing consumers to access goods at affordable prices with guaranteed quality.
It also aims to develop the domestic market in association with the campaign "Vietnamese people prioritize using Vietnamese goods", contributing to promoting economic recovery and growth of the city.
- Samsung to open three retail stores in the US on February 20
- A marriage made in heaven – why brands and retailers can work things out
- Big Retail Relies On Big Discounts And That May Be A Mistake
- Will retailers wake up before it’s too late?
- Using technology to drive operational efficiency in retail
- How can retailers achieve successful digital transformation?
- Target’s CEO just signaled the end of the retail apocalypse
- The scoop on the new Royal Blue Grocery opening in downtown Dallas Saturday
- Holiday retail sales' December drop-off was the worst such decline since September 2009
- Five ways retailers can boost their bottom line
- Amazon plans to open 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
- mPOS Market: What Reality Looks Like, 2021
- Here's What The Future Of Retail Could Look Like
- Formula 1 Designs Futuristic Front Wings On 2021 Car
- The cloud – solving different pain points for different sectors
- US Retail Sales Rise Solidly; Productivity Accelerates
- Amazon Announces ‘Go’ Retail Stores Will Accept Cash to Avoid ‘Discrimination’
- Amazon Opens 4-Star Retail Store With Highly Rated, Top-Selling Products
- Centra to open Belfast City Quays store
- Signs point to mortgage rates rising, making home-buying more expensive
Hanoi opens 1,000 retail points for 2021 Promotion Month have 438 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.