|As one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers, Generali is now present in 50 countries, with a total premium income of $79.2 billion in 2020|
The important benchmark recognises the group's continuous commitment to integrate sustainability into its business activities, consistent with its Lifetime Partner ambition.
Among the most important activities, as part of the Generali 2021 strategy, Generali has already increased premiums deriving from insurance products with social and environmental value to reach around €17 billion ($19.05 billion) and has made €6 billion ($6.72 billion) in sustainable investments.
|Generali confirmed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and Dow Jones Sustainability Europe Index; among the top companies in the insurance sector.|
Generali is part of the Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance (NZAOA) and Net-Zero Insurance Alliance (NZIA) which are focused on tackling climate change through the core insurance business.
|Generali has also been confirmed in the top five of the most sustainable companies and first in the financial sector in the sixth edition of the Integrated Governance Index by ETicaNews|
Launched in 1999 as a global benchmark dedicated to sustainability, the DJSI ranks leading companies based on RobecoSAM's analysis of environmental, social, and governance criteria and S&P Dow Jones Indices' methodology.
|Generali's ambition is to be the Lifetime Partner to its customers, offering innovative and personalised solutions thanks to an unmatched distribution network.|
For Generali, the S&P CSA questionnaire is a means to continuously improve sustainability practices and performance.
Generali is one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers. Established in 1831, it is present in 50 countries in the world, with a total premium income of €70.7 billion ($79.2 billion) in 2020.
With more than 72,000 employees serving 65.9 million customers, the group has a leading position in Europe and a growing presence in Asia and Latin America. Generali's ambition is to be the Lifetime Partner to its customers, offering innovative and personalised solutions thanks to an unmatched distribution network.
By Anh Duc
- GLOBAL MARKETS-S&P 500, world equity index retreat as economic worries weigh
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Worries over economic recovery shake world stocks, US$ pares gains
- World shares slip as Fed signals 'downshift' in economy
- Amen to that: Norway's wealth fund boss preaches sustainable finance in church
- Woman aged 116 becomes one of world's oldest to beat Covid after three weeks in ICU
- S&P 500, world equity index retreat as economic worries weigh
- Worries over economic recovery shake world stocks, dollar pares gains
- Schneider Electric reaches number 1 spot for sustainability in its sector by ESG rating agency Vigeo Eiris
- Russia Is Targeting Europe’s Elections. So Are Far-Right Copycats.
- Climate change: Europe's 2020 heat reached 'troubling' level
- World stocks generally higher ahead of Fed comments
- Want To Move To Europe After Coronavirus?
- The coronavirus death toll reached over 2,700 worldwide, with new outbreaks across Europe
- Design collective Assemble is remaking England's homes—and the art world
- Greg Jones On The Future Of Southern Oregon Wine
- Netflix Among Today’s Trending Stocks As Indices Trade In The Green
- The 20 Best Places For Americans To Live, Invest, Work In Europe
- Sustainability Gains In Asset Management, Led By Marketing
- Europe’s Economy, After 8-Year Detour, Is Fitfully Back on Track
- Archaeology news: The 'real-life Indiana Jones' who uncovered an ancient Biblical artefact
Generali confirmed in Dow Jones world and Europe sustainability Indices have 521 words, post on vir.com.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.