In this adjustment, the ministries set up the Fuel Price Stabilization Fund at VND300 per liter for RON95 gasoline, VND150 per liter for diesel oil, VND300 per liter for kerosene, VND500 per kg for fuel oil, and no deduction for E5 RON92 gasoline.
At the same time, fuel traders are allowed to tap the Price Stabilization Fund for biofuel E5 RON92 gasoline at VND300 per liter, but not for other petroleum products.
Recently, the Ministry of Finance informed that the balance of the Fuel Price Stabilization Fund by the end of September 30, 2021, was only VND824.08 billion. From the beginning of this year to now, this fund has been spending heavily to keep gasoline prices at a reasonable level. Previously, by December 31, 2020, the total balance of the fund was over VND9.23 trillion.
By Van Phuc – Translated by Gia Bao
- Gradual coal demand recovery amid high inventory to keep prices subdued in FY21: Ind-Ra
- The dossier of doom: Leaked papers reveal how No-Deal Brexit combined with a winter second wave of coronavirus could lead to a food and fuel crisis
- What Climate Alarm Has Already Achieved
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 18
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 24
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 25
Fuel prices simultaneously decline have 282 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.