The donated vaccine brought the total doses offered by the European donor to more than 2 million.
Of the freshly-received vaccine, there are 400,000 doses donated via the bilateral diplomatic channel and nearly 1 million doses via the COVAX Facility. It was the result of Vietnam's vaccine diplomacy efforts and of Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh's official visit to France in November.
The assistance of the French Government and people to Vietnam amid the complicated developments of COVID-19 is of important significance. It is a vivid evidence for the strategic partnership between the two countries and affirms their cooperation and mutual support in pandemic prevention and control.
Translated by Song Anh
- VinFast: behind Vietnam’s rapid-fire automotive dream
- Doctors are "pushing vaccines"? Gee, you say that as though that were a bad thing!
- HPV vaccine: Why parents really choose to refuse
- Close flu vaccine supply gaps to ease flu seasons, make pandemics less deadly
- Pharmaceutical Industry Reeling As More Moms Making Vaccines At Home
- Why Anti Vaccine Nurses are a Threat to All Patients
- Flu Shot More Effective Than Nasal Vaccine For Kids, Study Finds
- State says vaccines company gave at workplaces caused infections, may not have immunized; delayed reaction possible
- State says vaccines firm gave at Central Ky. workplaces caused infections, may not have immunized; delayed reaction possible
- Anti-Vaccine Facebook Group Spreads Propaganda about Measles
- How Easy Are Vaccine Exemptions? Take A Look At The Oregon Model
- Katie Couric Admits She Totally Messed Up Her HPV Vaccine Episode
- Patients dealt blow as Vietnam tightens importation of orphan drugs
- Shingles Vaccine Shortages Result From High Demand
- How Parents Refusing Vaccines Harmed My Medically Fragile Son
- Jenny McCarthy’s Anti-Vax Doctor Makes Urgent Plea to Vaccinate
- Decline in measles vaccination is causing a preventable global resurgence of the disease
- Fact-Checking An Anti-Vax 'Vaccine Symposium'
- Court cooperation contributes to Vietnam-Laos relations
- Anti-Vaccine Leader Scared His Financial Misdeeds will be Exposed
France continues providing COVID-19 vaccine to Vietnam have 302 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 1, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.