|EuroCham campaign breathes life into nation's frontline forces|
EuroCham launched "Breathe Again Vietnam" in August after the toughest COVID-19 outbreaks yet. The campaign aimed to raise significant cash donations from European investors and enterprises both here in Vietnam and across the EU.
The funds were then used to purchase much-needed medical equipment of international standards to support hospitals and frontline health workers.
In total, EuroCham members have donated over 1.5 million EUR to support Vietnam during the pandemic.
EuroCham chairman Alain Cany said, "Even though lockdowns are ending and life is returning to normal, this battle is far from over. The government's vaccine rollout is protecting more and more people from the worst effects of the virus. However, with cases on the rise, we need to remain vigilant and keep the situation under control."
He expressed delight that EuroCham members had chosen to support the fundraising drive. "This significant and generous donation will make a real difference to the fight against COVID-19, helping more patients to recover and supporting frontline medical professionals with their life-saving work."
By Bich Thuy
- With someone taking out the trash, Hanoians breathe a sigh of relief
- Car-free neighbourhoods: the unlikely new frontline in the culture wars
- The Hill's Campaign Report: Woodward's bombshells l Biden clobbers Trump in fundraising l Democrats swamp the airwaves
- Worrying video shows how coronavirus spreads indoors by people just TALKING and breathing particles into the room in Government's 'Hands, Face, Space' winter hygiene campaign
- National lockdown next week: Boris Johnson bows to scientific advisers and is set tow nationwide coronavirus restrictions after warnings it was the only way to save Christmas
- Is it safe for President Trump to return to the campaign trail?
- End the trauma of lone births: Covid rules are forcing thousands of mothers to endure labour without loved ones by their side - as Mail on Sunday launches campaign to stop the practice
- What it’s like to be in Yosemite National Park right now
- Trump Campaign Ad Uses Quote Misleadingly to Suggest Fauci Endorses WH Pandemic Response
- From the Party Chief's article, think about the Vietnamese national brand
- Young protesters force Nepal to better manage virus crisis
- How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's are running up '£4m a year' security bill: Couple face huge costs for new life ... as they hire 'ex-SAS' guards and take on new chief of staff who worked for Melinda Gates
- The Hill's Campaign Report: 19 years since 9/11 | Dem rival to Marjorie Taylor Greene drops out | Collin Peterson faces fight of his career | Court delivers blow to ex-felon voting rights in Florida
- Young mum's harrowing cancer death as Covid forces thousands to die alone and in agony
- Holocaust survivor turned Olympic hero on his harrowing life in Nazi death camps
- Marcus Rashford 2 Boris Johnson 0: Man Utd star is set to force PM into ANOTHER U-turn on free meals during school holidays - as hundreds of restaurants, cafes and volunteers line up behind his campaign and offer THOUSANDS of packed lunches
- 'Bus drivers were forced to play Russian roulette' – the shocking truth about the death of Mervyn Kennedy
- Heavenly thanks! Boris Johnson claps for carers from steps of Downing Street after NHS workers saved his life during coronavirus battle - as rainbows break through clouds while millions cheer on doorsteps across UK
- Another Reason We Can’t Breathe
- Trump Said Don’t Let COVID Dominate Your Life. These Millennials Don’t Know If They Will Ever Get Better.
EuroCham campaign breathes life into nation’s frontline forces have 565 words, post on vir.com.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.