Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Revenue of the Viettel Store system under Viettel Group posted a 40 percent year-on-year increase, more than triple the average level of the telecom market and marking record growth after 15 years of operation.
The results were thanks to its digital transformation and customer-centric strategy. It is expected that its revenue this year would reach 7.4 trillion VND (326.4 million USD), increasing 56 percent from the previous year.
Its data system at over 700 agents and 7,000 transaction branches nationwide was synchronised to improve customer care.
As one of the four pillars in its development strategy, logistics and e-commerce invested by Viettel to take the lead in retail trends in the new normal period, including omni-channel store model; restructuring operations from physical stores; and enhancing the digital experience at stores and supermarkets.
Viettel Store system has been one of the retail chains with the highest sales in the high-end segment in the market. It has been ranked in the Top 10 most prestigious retail brands in Vietnam voted by Vietnam Report and Vietnam net online newspaper./.
- Connections and UiPath signed a partnership to support digital transformation
- Digital transformation roadmap finalized
- Youth focus helps Prada sashay back to profit growth
- ND chief pledges to digitally transform state
- How Google Digital Garage helped to create a children's book business
- How Google Digital Garage helped dad create children's book business
- Google Digital Garage helped swim school get off to splashing start
- Tech Progress Sought to Drive Growth in China
- British Consumers Headed to Stores in Sweltering May
- GDP growth touted as “historic” by Trump is anything but
- Nordstrom Investors Spurn Growth Plan That Fits Just Fine
- The Welsh start-ups that have raised millions to fuel ambitious growth plans
- Turkish economy needs ‘deep-rooted’ transformation for sustainable growth: Şimşek
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Sainsbury's growth slows amid 'competitive market'
- BRICS countries the engine that powers global economic growth
- Germany Has Thrived With Engineering. But the Future Is Digital
- Rarity of cancer in elephants may help explain cancer in humans
- Marks & Spencer profits plunge as transformation costs weigh
- Boohoo's sales nearly double and profits jump 40%
- Turkish GDP grows double digits, fastest-growing in G20
Digital transformation helps Viettel Store achieve 40 percent growth have 361 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.