Making his statement while receiving newly-appointed Vietnamese Ambassador to Cambodia Nguyen Huy Tang on November 26, the President said he will direct competent Cambodian agencies to work closely with their Vietnamese partners to effectively implement bilateral agreements between the two nations.
Congratulating Tang on his appointment as the ambassador to Cambodia, Say Chhum expressed his belief that the diplomat, with his diverse experience, will contribute positively to the friendship and cooperative relations between the two countries as well as between the Cambodian Senate and the Vietnamese National Assembly.
For his part, Tang affirmed the Vietnamese Party, State, Government and people always remember Cambodia's assistance to Vietnam in different periods.
He also congratulated Cambodia on its great achievements under the leadership of King Norodom Sihamoni, the Senate, the National Assembly, and the Government, particularly in COVID-19 prevention and control and effective vaccination rollout, which has helped to bring the socio-economic life in Cambodia to a new normal.
Expressing his delight at the fine cooperation and strong development of relations between the two countries over the past time, the Ambassador vowed to do his best to contribute to fostering the ties, especially in politics, diplomacy, security, defense, economy, trade, agriculture and the fight against COVID-19, among other fields.
Say Chhum took the occasion to thank the Vietnamese Party, State, National Assembly, Government and people for their support and assistance to Cambodia in any circumstances, particularly Vietnam's support for Cambodia's hosting of international and regional events.
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets Cambodian Government and legislative leaders
- Lao PM arrives in Hanoi, 1st guest of Vietnam in 2022
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 18
- PMs launch Vietnam - Laos, Laos - Vietnam Solidarity and Friendship Year
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 6
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 8
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 31
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 3
- To Try a President
- The Worst President in History
- Striving to foster, preserve and promote quintessence of the progressive Vietnamese culture imbued with national identity
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 29
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 30
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 17
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 19
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 7
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 3
- UNHCR condemns Cambodia refugee deal
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 11
- Senate filibuster fight: What's in Democrats' voting bills at center of showdown?
Cambodia determined to preserve sound relations with Vietnam: Senate President have 366 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 8, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.