Quang Ninh (VNA) – The border district of Binh Lieu in northern Quang Ninh province has become a new destination for tourists in recent years thanks to its primitive beauty. Binh Lieu is endowed with a charming beauty all year-round, the district particularly strikes visitors when fall transitions to winter. From the glossy yellow hues of staircase rice fields to the magnificent mountain landscape and natural waterfalls, the area visually amazes at every turn.
Binh Lieu, bordering China, has a great number of border markers. They are situated on a mountain road that runs for 50 kilometres and is about 700m above sea level. The road is full of obstacles and difficult to access by vehicles other than motorbikes . Cao Ly Mountain amidst wild nature to contemplate the sunset and sparkling night skies.
- Unlicensed beaches in Quang Ninh threaten public safety
- Binh Duong Television Cycling Tournament finishes second stage
- Back Off: Top MLB Trade Assets Who Should Be Untouchable
- FMIA: Luck’s Beautiful Day, Watt’s Dark Moment, More Camp Trail Tales
- Luat wins Hanoi Moi race
- V.League Round 20 Review: Hanoi FC have one hand on 2018 trophy
- U.S. Volleyball Players Launch Youth Sports Diplomacy Program in Vietnam
- 'Korea Night' to take place in Hanoi
- Traditional martial arts festival held in HCM City
- Canon Vietnam presents 500 meal tool sets to pupils in Ha Giang...
- Hanoi triumphs at junior championships
- EVFTA gains in telecoms and banking
- Nearly 500 youth join “Blue Vietnam Sea” campaign in Da Nang
- Trips to southern orchards popular in summer for urbanites
- UFC 229: Dana White must decide if Khabib vs. McGregor aftermath is what he wants UFC to be
- Mahindra Duro 125 DX review - En-duroing
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG [w/video]
- 2011 New Cars: Europe
- The Truth About Caroline: From Leggings to Stockings, or My Transformation Into a Pinup Girl
- Vellum Venom: 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Binh Lieu – Untouched beauty in Quang Ninh have 346 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.