HÀ NỘI — The Civil Aviation Authority of Việt Nam (CAAV) has proposed the resumption of normal operations on all domestic routes from the beginning of 2022 after months of disruptions due to COVID-19.
According to the proposal submitted to the Ministry of Transport, the number of two-way flights on Hà Nội-HCM City, Hà Nội-Đà Nẵng, and HCM City-Đà Nẵng routes will be increased to 16 per day, per route during December 1-14, and to 20 per day per route from December 15-31. Meanwhile, the number of two-way flights on other routes will be no more than nine per day, per route.
The CAAV also proposed adjusting regulations on transferring passenger information from the PC-COVID application directly between the Ministry of Information and Communications and localities. Airlines do not need to transfer passenger destination information to the local authorities.
With this proposal, localities can update passenger information by themselves every 30 minutes from the PC-COVID application.
The current flight plan is only applicable until November 30, so airlines would have difficulty in planning their operations in the winter 2021/2022 flight schedule, especially during the Lunar New Year of 2022, the agency said.
At present, most domestic routes can only operate one flight per day. — VNS
- FLIGHT SHOCKER: Spain could be left with almost no domestic flights in a no-deal Brexit
- Domestic Flights Will Likely Depart from Keflavík in the Future
- Calls for morning flights from London City Airport to start 30 minutes later
- Turkmenistan Airlines flights banned from UK
- TRAVEL TIPS: How to receive up to €600 for delayed and cancelled flights
- What customers affected by flybmi flight suspension should do
- Homebuyers must get access to flight paths to combat noise pollution, says aviation blueprint
- Aviation emissions and noise pollution continue to climb
- Aviation emissions and noise impact continue to climb
- Smoke Engulfs IndiGo Airlines Flight Mid-Air (VIDEO)
- Gatwick drone chaos: Flights resume after 32-hour shutdown
- Pakistan Stops Indian Freight Flights to Afghanistan
- How to claim compensation if your flight is delayed or cancelled – and your rights if there’s disruption
- Gatwick Airport flight drone cancellations – can you get compensation if your flight is delayed or cancelled?
- Family of Emiliano Sala take private flight in search for missing footballer
- Investigators to inspect if pilot of missing flight carrying Cardiff striker Emiliano Sala had correct licence
- Heavy snowfall causes flight cancellations, affects road conditions in Finland
- ‘Where’s our seats gone?’ – British family on TUI flight back from Spain forced to sit on floor of overbooked plane
- Flights delayed in Istanbul due to snowfall, strong winds
- Medavia planning domestic Libyan flights
Aviation authorities proposes full resumption of domestic flights from 2022 have 432 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.