The workshop invited leading enterprises, experts and scholars from Vietnam's State central management agencies, the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT), the Electricity of Vietnam (EVN), National Load Dispatching Center, Vietnam Energy Industry, to focus on Vietnam's renewable energy market policies, investment risks, project problems, and solutions, and analyze the application of energy storage systems and technologies in renewable energy to improve the utilization efficiency of renewable energy projects in Vietnam.
Vietnam is one of the ASEAN countries with the most abundant reserves of clean energy, such as wind and solar energy. In addition, the government has continuously issued a number of encouragement and incentive policies in recent years, making Vietnam the most potential wind power and photovoltaic new energy development market in Southeast Asia.
However, the large-scale and high proportion of new energy grid connection will inevitably bring great challenges to system planning, consumption, and safe and stable operation for a long time. As a key technology for energy structure transformation, energy storage technology can effectively solve the instability and intermittent problems of renewable energy power generation, smooth the output of new energy, and improve the stability of the power system. Therefore, reasonable application and technical investment of energy storage systems can improve the utilization efficiency of renewable energy projects in Vietnam faster and better, which has attracted great interest from new energy investors, managers and operators.
At the workshop, Hopewind made a thematic sharing of “All-in-one Energy Storage Solutions and Products”, combined with the status quo of the development of the Vietnamese market, shared product advantages, typical project case sharing, and integration of solar and energy storage. Participants discussed the application of energy storage systems in Vietnam’s renewable energy projects.
In addition to the carefully prepared special lectures, Hopewind also set up a product display area outside the venue to bring energy storage products and solutions to the guests. During the break of the conference, the exhibition area ushered in the visits of experts, investors, and operators in the new energy industry. The staff of Hopewind gave the guests a detailed and professional product technical explanation, which was widely favored. Among them, the outdoor energy storage integrated machine solution received particularly enthusiastic response.
Hopewind energy storage has an early layout and large shipments. Products cover PCS, EMS, energy storage integrated machines, off-grid controllers and other equipment. The application scenarios involve various sides, including power generation, power grid, users, and microgrid. With the leading system integration capability in the industry, the company won the 2021 Best New Energy Side Distribution Energy Storage Project Award, 2021 Best System Integration Solution Supplier Award, and other honors.
Looking forward to the future, Hopewind will continue to uphold the corporate mission of “promoting technological progress in the industry and creating a better life for mankind” and insist on innovation in energy storage technology to make electricity more valuable and make the system safer and more stable.
By Gia Bao
- Kiran Energy Solar Power, ReNew Power Ventures and Bharat Light & Power make headway in the renewable energy sector
- Govt measures to help India secure sustainable energy future: Niti Aayog vice chairman
- Britain’s renewable energy investment boom is a story rarely told
- States selling renewable power at less than ₹3/kWh
- Batteries made with sulfur could be cheaper, greener and hold more energy
- Fire destroys wind farm turbine in central Vietnam
- EU's energy union must overcome serious obstacles
- Việt Nam, US establish comprehensive energy cooperation partnership
- Government intervention has led to higher energy bills, claims Lords report
- UK and France 'may miss EU renewable energy target'
- Green energy feels the heat as subsidies go to fossil fuels
- PM Phuc receives US Development Finance Corporation head
- Cabinet approves MoU between India, UK for energy self-sufficiency in Indian railways
- Rolls-Royce Developing New Jet Engine for Britain's Next-Generation Tempest Fighter - Reports
- Renewable funding solutions sought
- Vietnam faces growing threat to energy security, environment
- HCM City to promote solutions that reduce GHG emissions
- Ray of hope as Andhra Pradesh starts clearing renewable dues this week
- Apple's £1.25bn Europe data centres will run entirely on renewable energy
- Fukushima unveils plans to become renewable energy hub
All-in-one energy storage solution for renewable energy development in Vietnam have 703 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.