According to the ministry’s report, 16,037 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 60 out of 63 localities in the country including HCM City (1,773), Can Tho (954), Binh Duong (716), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (697), Tay Ninh (3,676), Dong Thap (604), Bac Lieu (574), Dong Nai (567), Binh Thuan (562), Vinh Long (539), Soc Trang (449), Kien Giang (427), Ca Mau (422), Tra Vinh (328), An Giang (324), Hanoi (310), Hau Giang (287), Ben Tre (265), and Khanh Hoa (239). There were 15 imported patients confirmed today.
The new infections showed a decrease of 46 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 7,160 infections found in the community.
As of Saturday evening, 1,192,200 infections had been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April. Some localities that have recorded the highest number of patients include HCM City (465,953), Binh Duong (280,203), Dong Nai (85,631), Long An (37,938), Tien Giang (24,483).
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 1,197,404. The country now stands 37th among 223 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On November 27, an additional 1,668 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 956,924.
On Saturday evening, a further 148 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 24,692. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (65), Tay Ninh (11), Binh Duong (11), An Giang (9), Long An (8), Tien Giang (8), Bac Lieu (7), Binh Thuan (5), Can Tho (5), Soc Trang (4), Khanh Hoa (3), Dong Nai (3), Dong Thap (3), Binh Phuoc (2), Ha Giang (1), Lang Son (1), Dak Lak (1), and Hau Giang (1).
Vietnam on November 26 administered more than 1.35 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The country has so far conducted over 117.69 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 48.38 million people having received two doses.
- New Covid-19 infections fall on Saturday
- India Reports New Single-Day Record of COVID-19 Infections, Deaths
- Vietnam reports rising number of Covid-19 infections
- Task force forms special team to monitor COVID-19 infected doctors' health
- Centre for Covid-19-infected new mothers opens in HCM City
- Hanoi has potential risk of COVID-19 infection clusters in community
- 79 new COVID-19 infections reported in district
- Health DG: Covid-19 infectivity rate now down to 0.99 from 1.17 in January
- HCM City provides treatment for over 2,300 Covid-19-infected children
- Newborns with Covid-19-infected mothers taken care by volunteers in HCM City
- Ho Chi Minh City districts evacuate residents from crowded alleys to avoid COVID-19 infection
- Night curfew, Sunday lockdown to continue in Kerala amid surge in COVID-19 infections: CM Pinarayi Vijayan
- First, surges in Covid-19 infections led to shortages of hospital beds and staff. Now it's oxygen
- Covid-19: Infectivity rate in malaysia at 1.01
- Vietnam logs 11,434 COVID-19 infections on September 1
- Vietnam to consider home-grown vaccine for emergency usage; another 12,103 new Covid-19 cases on Saturday (Aug 28)
- Brunei reports two deaths and 106 new Covid-19 infections
- If previously COVID-19 infected, single Covaxin dose draws same antibody response as two doses: ICMR study
- New Study Looks At Covid-19 Infections In Vaccinated Healthcare Workers
- Vietnam logs 12,680 new COVID-19 infections, 335 deaths on September 8
Additional 16,052 Covid-19 infections announced on Saturday have 489 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.