Kon Tum (VNA) – Hung Nhon Group and Netherlands-based De Heus Group have signed a memorandum of understanding with the People’s Committee of Kon Tum province on investment cooperation in a complex of hi-tech agricultural zone s in Dak Lak.
Under the MoU, the two groups will engage in developing a pig breeding farm which will cover 200ha and has a total investment of 65 million USD. It will apply advanced technology to produce high quality agricultural products following a closed chain meeting European standards, as well as organic cattle feed and fertiliser.
Once completed and put into operation, the project will create jobs for 250-300 local labourers, contributing to the economic development of the province. Hung Nhon Group and De Heus Group have donated six monitors and 4,000 test kits worth 1 billion VND (44,120 USD) to the province's COVID-19 prevention and control fund./.
- Cloud Agronomics Raises $6 Million From SineWave Ventures To Create The Agricultural Intelligence Engine
- Investors pour funds into Ngọc Linh ginseng production
- Investors pour funds into Ngoc Linh ginseng production
- Millions more will answer the call of crypto in 2022
- With VC Deals Up 210% Is It Time For Climate Tech To Shine?
- Should Tech Stock KnowBe4 Be on Your Watch List?
- 2020 Election Updates: Polls Suggest Trump Is Losing His Edge on the Economy
- The Year of the Doge? 2021, crypto's wildest year yet
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 10
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 22
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 24
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 11
- NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue receives leaders of Korean groups in Seoul
- Tom Wolfe, 88, ‘New Journalist’ With Electric Style and Acid Pen, Dies
- No let-up in South Korean affiliation after three decades
65 million USD poured into hi-tech agricultural complex in Kon Tum have 291 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.