The Hmong Village resort in Quang Ba District, around 50 kilometers northeast of Ha Giang Town in the epynomous province, has 25 bungalows surrounded by green trees and picturesque natural scenery.
One of its highlights is bungalows designed in the shape of rattan baskets that Hmong women sling on their backs to carry rice and other things.
The 20-hectare resort opened its door to tourists in July last year.
All its rooms use eco-friendly materials and have distinctive Hmong looks.
It also has a community guesthouse that can accommodate up to 40 people.
A night’s stay at the bungalows costs from VND2.4 million ($105.31).
On Cat Co beach in the northern port city of Hai Phong, Flamingo Cat Ba Resort attracts visitors with hanging gardens on the sides of its buildings comprising 50,000 trees and vines.
The buildings are connected by a bridge from where visitors can admire the pristine beach and turquoise waters.
The resort has 256 rooms, 60 sky villas and a presidential villa on the top floor.
Fairly close to the resort are tourist attractions such as Cat Ba National Park and Viet Hai ancient village, or visitors can go kayaking or on a cruise in Lan Ha Bay, which is relatively unknown compared to its world-famous cousin, Ha Long Bay.
The resort offers a two-day-one-night package for VND990,000 ($43.44) per person.
An Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay in the central province of Khanh Hoa, home to resort towns Nha Trang and Cam Ranh, has a restaurant in the shape of a lotus flower on the sea. It is made of wood and bamboo.
The resort is located on a peninsula in Ninh Van Bay near pristine forests, natural streams and a long stretch of coastline that offers privacy and safety amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
The only way to reach the resort is by boat.
It has 37 villas built of wood right by the sea with one to three bedrooms. In this picture are three-bedroom villas with private swimming pools overlooking the bay, ideal for family vacations.
Visitors can also go kayaking and on sunset cruises, visit lobster and fish farms, hike by the stream, or simply relax in the spa. The villas cost from VND6.6 million a night.
Hot Mineral Springs I-Resort Nha Trang in Vinh Ngoc District, Nha Trang, has lush green vegetation, a waterfall and a water park.
It has nine bungalows and five villas built from eco-friendly materials such as wood, stone, nipa leaves, and recycled door frames. All room types are equipped with one or two semi-outdoor baths with natural hot mineral water.
- 19 of the best ski resorts to visit this winter that don’t cost a fortune
- See inside the world’s first underwater hotel villa, where you can sleep with sharks for $50,000 a night
- A Maldives luxury resort that costs up to $3,800 a night has opened an underwater sculpture museum and the photos are otherworldly
- Love the luxury hotel aesthetic? Take a cue from designer du jour Andre Fu
- Vivo Resorts, an oasis for Ontarians in Mexico
- Singapore’s two integrated resorts set to grow with S$9 billion investment plan
- Super luxury resort to open in Siquijor
- 5 adults-only luxury resorts in Southeast Asia for a romantic getaway
- The night I got high on a 5-star Dinner in the Sky
- News 5 unique eco-adventures in Tibiao, Antique
- Here’s how much Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s royal wedding is expected to cost
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s big day will cost over 1,000 times more than the average wedding — here’s where it will all go
- Well Hotels to manage new Pattaya resort
- From a minimalist concrete home inspired by Fred Flintstone to an 'invisible' bird-watchers' paradise, Grand Designs: House of the Year unveil the finalists that 'respond imaginatively' to their surroundings
- 8 things to know about changes to Singapore's integrated resorts
- Fancy a weekend escape with uber-designer Bill Bensley in Bali?
- Shipping container re-designs for Home Show style and B&B versatility
- Taking the Public Pulse on Design
- Conflict of design
- 6 eateries offer late night bites in Saigon
4 resorts with unique designs that cost from $43 a night have 698 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.