Twenty five volunteers will be in charge of receiving and distributing oxygen to the COVID-19 field hospital in Huyen De district, transporting infected cases to quarantined facilities, and taking samples for COVID-19 testing, to name but a few. As scheduled, they will stay in the province to perform their tasks until November 30.
In addition, the HCYU has also mobilized two ambulances to transport COVID-19 patients in Soc Trang province, organized a refresher course to set up mobile oxygen stations, and implemented activities to support oxygen for the COVID-19 field hospital in the locality.
Meanwhile, the union has also offered medical supplies to the province, including 2,000 sets of protective clothing, 1,000 medical masks, 10 boxes of hand sanitizer, 500 pairs of medical gloves, and oxygen.
Over the past time, the HCYU has called upon tens of thousands of young people to participate in pandemic prevention and control activities, contributing to promoting the pioneering role of youths amid the complicated developments of the pandemic.
Translated by Minh Anh
- More religious volunteers support COVID-19 fight in HCM City
- HCM City honours religious volunteers in COVID-19 fight
- Youth volunteers join COVID fighting efforts
- HCM City honors religious volunteers in COVID-19 fight
- More religious volunteers sent to frontline in COVID-19 fight
- 30 artists perform in MV about people in COVID-19 fight
- Over 10,000 volunteers register to help COVID-19 fight in southern region
- Vice President encourages frontliners in COVID-19 fight in Tay Ninh
- HCM City honours Catholic volunteers for COVID-19 control
- Donations give more impulse to COVID-19 fight in HCM City
- Shinhan Life Vietnam supports COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam thanks US for support in Covid-19 fight
- Rice, devices provided to three provinces to aid COVID-19 fight
- EVN generates support for Covid-19 fight in Vietnam’s south
- Go'vt committee accompanies Buddhist dignitaries, followers in HCM City COVID-19 fight: Official
- Business associations petition PM for “spot-based” COVID-19 fight strategy
- Viettel branch assists Dak Lak province in COVID-19 fight
- HCM City receives over 200 million VND from businesses for COVID-19 fight
- Two Jakarta social institutions receive COVID-19 aid from Korean agency
- Young Kerala techie wins laurels for open-source assistance in COVID-19 management
Youths volunteer to join COVID-19 fight in Soc Trang have 328 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.