Winners of Viet Solutions 2021, a contest seeking digital transformation solutions for Viet Nam, were announced at a ceremony held by the Ministry of Information and Communications in Ha Noi on Monday.
The annual contest looks for technological ideas and products in the fields of healthcare, education, finance-banking, agriculture, transport – logistics, energy, natural resources – environment, industrial production, entertainment – utilities, and corporate governance.
Specifically, the first prize of this year's contest went to Vintom with the solution to convert digital data to video.
The second prizes were awarded to Cyber Purity with its application of artificial intelligence (AI) to filter harmful information on the Internet, and DigiAds with its solution to manage digital content on electronic screens to personalise each client.
Meanwhile, "Dino Di hoc" (Dino Going to School) with an educational application following the Howard Gardner theory for children aged 3-6, and Emddi with a solution to manage taxis, won the third prizes.
The first-prize winner received a cash prize of VND300 million (US$12,000), meanwhile the winners of the second and third prizes were awarded VND200 million and VND150 million, respectively.
Launched by the Viettel Military Industry and Telecoms Group and the Ministry of Information and Communications on June 10, the contest attracted over 250 entries from 17 countries in 11 fields.
The new feature of Viet Solutions 2021 is that the organising board chose potential products to sign contracts right after the end of the preliminary round. So far, 16 solutions have been selected for co-operation. — VNS
- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. Announces Closing of ADA Carbon Solutions, LLC Acquisition
- Ward winners in Lights contest announced
- PGC and SFS Compliance Solutions Announce Partnership
- Opus One Solutions closes Series B of Investment led by Renewal Funds
- Opus One Solutions Closes Series B Funding Led by Renewal Funds
- Bomgar Solutions Now Available on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Verisk 3E Announces Alliance with NRCC to Support Product Compliance in China
- Revolution Lighting Technologies Expands Lighting Controls Capability with SENSORWORX Advanced Sensor Solutions
- Quest Awarded Ten-Year Contract From Better Made Snack Foods, Inc. for Comprehensive Supply Chain Solution
- Quest Solution to Install AI-Based “Visual Cortex” Safe School Security Offering at South Florida School
- Ability Announces Pricing of $10 Million Offering
- Harte Hanks Announces New York Stock Exchange Acceptance of Plan to Regain Listing Compliance
- KVH Announces Two Key Leadership Positions for the Global Company
- Alio Gold Announces Updated Life of Mine Plan for Florida Canyon
- TransGlobe Energy Corporation Announces Its 2018 Year-End Reserves
- Rosehill Resources Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results; Production Increases 250% Compared to Third Quarter 2017
- HOTEL announces the development of Breathless Tulum Resort & Spa
- Nanosensors, Inc. (OTCBB: NNSR) SmartCities, IOT & Wireless 5G/6G Announces Acquisitions & Plans for Expansion
- IPG Photonics Announced Winner of 2018 Fierce Innovation Award for Next Gen Network Deployment
- Merck Foundation announces the winners for their “Merck Diabetes Award” to mark “World Diabetes Day 2018”
Winners of Viet Solutions 2021 announced have 463 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.