Despite the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic, the total volume of container cargo going through seaports maintained a double-digit growth rate of 12 percent compared to the same period last year to nearly 20.3 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs).
Of the figure, the volume of exports was estimated to hit over 6.6 million TEUs, surging 11 percent, that of imports – nearly 6.7 million TEUs, up 14 percent, and that of domestic goods – almost 7 million TEUs, up 10 percent.
According to the VMA, most of seaport areas saw positive growth in the volume of goods, such as Vung Tau with 21 percent increase and Ho Chi Minh City nearly 8 percent in the first nine months of the year. The volume of goods that went through seaports in Hai Phong expanded nearly 15 percent and in Dong Nai 7 percent year on year.
The VMA said the Government has effectively implemented disease control and set forth solutions to ensure economic development goals, which are factors that would help the seaport system maintain good growth in the coming time.
- United Country Real Estate Announces Double Digit Growth for Third Quarter
- Isle B&Bs, vacation rentals see double-digit growth
- Alibaba nets record $30 billion in Singles' Day haul, but growth rate plunges
- Rams charge to double-digit win in front of mini mights in the stands
- Houston dodges double-digit drops in new-home sales seen nationwide
- Chinese economy slows to lowest growth rate in 28 years
- Winter storm leaves double digit snowfall totals, 3rd biggest ever in mid-Missouri
- Central Dauphin erases double-digit deficit in second half, outruns Harrisburg in boys Commonwealth basketball
- Melania Trump's Positive Poll Numbers Plunge By Double Digits In New Survey
- Lee tourism sees double-digit decline in bed taxes
- With G-Burg defeat, Good Counsel heads to summer league championship
- Lee Enterprises continues strong digital transformation; reports fiscal year 2018 results
- Entrepreneurial-minded ArtWall has become a leader in digital art through savvy business moves
- Electric Truck Market Projected to Reach 1,508.1 Thousand Units by 2025: P&S Intelligence
- 2 Top Stocks Worth Watching Boast Strong Earnings, Sales Growth
- CNB Financial Corporation Reports Record Year End 2018 Earnings, Highlighted by Strong Organic Loan and Deposit Growth
- Denver-based Nuclear Networking Leads Digital Marketing with Innovation
- McKinsey shows Africa is the world’s next big growth market
- UWM 81, UIC 69: Panthers' DeAndre Abram finishes with double-double
- China's economic growth sinks to 3-decade low
Volume of goods through seaports reach double-digit growth rate have 364 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.