Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnamese meritorious artist Le Giang had performed the Dan bau (monochord), a Vietnamese traditional musical instrument, along with a Middle Eastern famous traditional band at the Expo 2020 Dubai , according to the Vietnam Pavilion at the event.
As one of the world’s largest non-commercial exhibition events, EXPO 2020 Dubai took place in the Middle East for the first time, attracting the participation of more than 190 countries and international organisations.
- Dubai bets billions that Expo 2020 won't be a desert mirage
- Dubai bets billions that Expo 2020 wont be a desert mirage
- Vietnamese goalkeeper Dang Van Lam among best 10 goalies of World Cup qualifiers
- Vietnamese NA Vice Chairwoman meets top Serbian legislator
- Vietnamese legislators deliberate reports on socio-economic development
- Vietnamese international outbound travel boom
- Vietnam targets to lower bad debt ratio to below 3% by 2020
- Pregnant Casey Batchelor shows off her baby bump in a floral bikini as she showcases her amazing flexibility on the beach in Dubai
- What's on July 9-15 (Daily updated)
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- Chronicle Endorsements for the November 5 Election
- Lam named among best 10 goalies of World Cup qualifiers
- NA Vice Chairwoman meets top Serbian legislator
- Automakers test the EV market
- Lâm among best 10 goalies of World Cup qualifiers
- Vietnam, South Africa enhance economic, trade links
- IMF maintains Vietnam’s GDP growth forecast at 6.5% in 2019
Vietnamese monochord performed at Expo 2020 Dubai have 256 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.