The event was part of a cooperation agreement between the Vietnamese and Lao National Assemblies.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Chairman of the Vietnamese N.A.'s Committee for Science, Technology and Environment Le Quang Huy said the Lao legislature is considering the issuance of the Law on Survey and Mapping, and the Law on National Border so that its committees want to learn from Vietnam's experience in the field.
Chairman of the Lao N.A.'s Committee for Foreign Affairs Sanya Praserth said the draft Law on Survey and Mapping will be submitted to the second session of the Lao N.A. for consideration.
He said he wanted to acquire theoretical and practical experience in the drafting as well as Vietnam's application of countries' experience in the building and enforcement of the law.
Participants at the event discussed State policies on survey and mapping, process of tool registration, and business conditions, among others, in the field.
Vietnamese lawmakers also shared experience in designing regulations on national border protection in Vietnam's National Border Law, and those related to forces participating in safeguarding the national borders.
Sanya thanked the Vietnamese N.A. for sharing experience in building and enforcing the law on national border management and protection stressing that they provide important materials for Laos to continue fine-tuning its bill in the near future.
- Lao PM hails Vietnamese and Lao police’s cooperation
- More Vietnamese prefer cashless payments: Visa
- Top Vietnamese legislator upbeat about growing Vietnam-Japan strategic partnership
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, do as the Vietnamese do
- Northern Ireland abortion law clashes with human rights, judges say
- Chilcot has lost control says Blair's ex law chief: Former Attorney General blames chairman for letting inquiry drag on and attacks 'feebleness' at the cross examination of witnesses
- Communist Party of China congratulates Lao People's Revolutionary Party on 65th anniversary
- Aftermath of hot exchanges: Buhari, OBJ greet; NCS okays N27,000 minimum wage
- Vietnamese teacher to receive Thai Princess Awards
- 32 New VA Laws: Segregation, Natural Hair Discrimination Targeted
- Can new EU legislation protect fish stocks?
- Claire lost thousands and landed on a renting blacklist after a bad share house experience
- Coronavirus: Private renters to be protected from eviction under new law
- How The Ultimate Career Politician Is Making The Coronavirus Crisis His Moment
- This Minecraft library is making censored journalism accessible all over the world
- Bid to change organ law gets initial backing from MPs
- Abortion: Theresa May urged to act on NI's strict law
- Here Are The Issues Most Important To Swing Voters In 2020: Could Coronavirus Make The List Soon?
- The Latest: Japan PM to propose postponement of Olympics
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 21
Vietnamese, Lao legislators exchange experience in law making have 434 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.