Vientiane (VNA) – The Overseas Vietnamese Association in Vientiane , the capital of Laos, in coordination with the Phat Tich Pagoda, VietcomBank Laos and Khamhoung Saychaleun Company, on October 21 presented 200 gift packages worth 60 million LAK (nearly 6,000 USD) to Vietnamese and Lao households facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Vientiane.
According to the pandemic prevention regulations of the Government of Laos, all gifts will be handed over to overseas Vietnamese branches to distribute to the poor households as soon as possible.
- Vietnamese embassy raises funds for flood-hit people in Laos
- Lao officials appreciate Vietnam-Laos cooperation in information-communication
- Senior officers of Lao army pay official visit to Vietnam
- Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia seek to promote Development Triangle efficiency
- Dreams of a better life: Faces of the migrants killed in death truck tragedy emerge as desperate families name their sons and daughters among 39 victims
- Vietnamese village prays, awaits news on loved ones' fate
- Vietnamese lawmakers air conflicting views on overtime cap
- FPT takes the initiative in community activities
- Vietnamese families report missing relatives in UK
- Young Vietnamese woman offers free ‘banh mi’ to low income workers
- Young Vietnamese workers risking life and death on 'the line' to Europe
- Young Vietnamese workers relied on an illicit route to Europe that promised '100% success.' So why did they end up dead?
- Rural Vietnamese mourn loved ones feared dead in back of British truck
- Prayers for the dead in Vietnam for the families left in limbo
- Family of a woman, 48, who bled to death after a dentist pulled out ten of her teeth blast misconduct panel after he was only banned from practicing for a year
- Container victims believed to be from rural Vietnamese town, says priest
- Essex lorry part of 100 people convoy Europe bound – smugglers paid £31k by families
- Essex lorry deaths: Agony builds for families of trafficked Vietnamese
- Young girl follows family tradition to become a shaman
- Essex lorry part of 1,000 people convoy Europe bound – smugglers paid £31k by families
Vietnamese community in Laos assists disadvantaged families due to COVID-19 have 322 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.