During a reception in Hanoi on October 13 for Polish Ambassador to Vietnam Wojciech Gerwel, Son suggested both sides continue facilitating the exchange of visits by senior leaders and officials of ministries and agencies to foster political trust and mutual understanding, thus laying a foundation to expand bilateral collaboration in various fields.
He thanked the Polish Government and people for donating 501,600 doses of AstraZeneca vaccine to Vietnam and key medical supplies to Ho Chi Minh City to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. This week, Poland will also deliver 890,000 doses of AstraZeneca to Vietnam.
Son hailed Poland as the biggest trade partner of Vietnam in Central and Eastern Europe. Two-way trade was maintained at an impressive figure in the first eight months of this year, reaching 1.67 billion USD.
The host proposed Poland soon ratify the European Union – Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA) and launch the bilateral economic cooperation consultation mechanism to tap benefits brought about by the E.U.-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and the EVIPA.
Ambassador, for his part, vowed to keep striving to further consolidate and tighten the traditional friendship and cooperation between the two countries to meet their practical interests.
- Vietnam, NZ promote defense cooperation
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 8 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 6 (updated hourly)
- Vietnam-RoK NA leaders meet in Hanoi
- NA leaders voice readiness to augment Vietnam-RoK relations
- Australia wants to set up comprehensive strategic partnership with Vietnam: FM
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 14 (updated hourly)
- Australian Prime Minister's activities in Vietnam
- Polish President hopes for stronger relations with Vietnam
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 4 (updated hourly)
- N.A. leaders voice readiness to augment Vietnam-RoK relations
- Deputy PM, FM highlights Vietnam-Hungary traditional friendship
- Deputy PM, FM Minh holds talks with RoK FM
- Gathering celebrates 70 years of Vietnam-Poland diplomatic ties
- Japanese Deputy FM expresses concerns over recent developments in East Sea
- What Pompeo's visit augurs for post election Vietnam-US relations
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 11 (updated hourly)
- Poland looks to forge ever closer bilateral ties with Việt Nam
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 12 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 26
Vietnam wishes to enhance multifaceted cooperation with Poland: FM have 323 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.