The game will kick off at 11 p.m. on October 12 (Vietnam time). The hosts Oman have announced that the Sultan Qaboos Stadium will be open at half capacity.
The players have fulfilled their role and all members of the team are sparing no efforts and looking forward to the next match, Park added.
He clarified that defender Nguyen Thanh Binh joined Vietnam's U22 squad as he is among the key players of the team, which is preparing for an upcoming major tournament.
For his part, the national team’s captain Que Ngoc Hai said that the players gain experience when playing against heavyweights in the final qualifying round, adding that Vietnam were able to show indomitability during their first three matches.
Defender Ho Tan Tai has expressed his hope that fans will continue to get behind the Vietnamese national team following their defeat against China in the third round of 2022 World Cup qualifying.
"After the loss, the whole team were sad and regretful,” Tai said. “Coach Park Hang-seo encouraged the team to have feel comfortable. As for the upcoming matches, we are determined to get good results in each match.”
In the recent match against China, Tai entered the field in the 71st minute. He made a strong impact and his goal gave hope in the 80th minute, lifting the spirit of his teammates.
With three losses in a row, Vietnam are at the bottom of Group B of the final round of World Cup qualifiers, which they played in for the first time ever.
Vietnam are in the same group along with Japan, Australia, Saudi Arabia, China and Oman for a berth at the 2022 Qatar World Cup.
- You could earn £15 per hour as a pro FIFA coach
- Herts Middlesex Division Two: Finsbury Park on the charge and eye more success away to third-placed Cuffley rivals
- Dragons to play Edinburgh PRO14 clash in Ebbw Vale next month
- The Scot who fought and died as a US Marine in Vietnam and the family that will never forget him
- Leyton Orient head coach Justin Edinburgh wants to see more of the same at home to Boreham Wood
- Kirrie coach helps steer team GB to record medal haul at Winter Olympics
- Scotland’s Stuart Hogg ‘itching to play for three weeks’
- Florian Kamberi determined to make the most of opportunity at Hibernian
- Big interview: Goalkeeping coach Neil Cutler glad to be back at West Brom
- Kieron Achara determined to lead Scotland at Commonwealth Games
- 'We need to leave a strong footprint in Antrim': Out-going GAA President Aogán Ó Fearghaíl
- Dundee game a must-win, says Braehead Clan head coach John Tripp
- Coach Hafiz Ahmed bids farewell to Manor Park to start next journey with Perlis under-19s
- ‘Every point could prove to be vital’ for Old Albanian says head coach after leaving Darlington Mowden Park with a bonus
- You can now hire a Call Of Duty coach
- Ex-professional rugby player coaches Estonian team during Army deployment
- Celtic defender Kristoffer Ajer determined to hang on to first-team jersey
- Davie Hay: Playing James Forrest and Patrick Roberts and resting Scott Sinclair could gee up Celtic
- Cougars reaction and player ratings: We had to win the game twice, admits Lingard
- Former Shrewsbury Town youth coach hails Joe Hart ahead of return with West Ham
Vietnam to play game against Oman with strong determination: Coach Park have 536 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.