Hanoi (VNA) – Deputy Minister of National Defence Sen. Lieut. Gen. Hoang Xuan Chien has inspected preparations for the deployment of sapper team No.1 to join the United Nations Interim Security Force for Abyei (UNISFA).
Checking the team's equipment and equipment transfer training at Brigade 249 under the High Command of the Sappers Arm, Chien, who is also head of the Defence Ministry's Steering Committee for Joining United Nations Peacekeeping Mission, requested that the training course must closely follow the UN's requirements.
The team comprises 203 soldiers, including 184 official and 19 reserve members. Of them, 21 are female soldiers.
The deputy minister also asked for soon completing the organisation of personnel for the team, as well as stepping up equipment procurement for training according to simplified administrative procedures./.
- Vietnam prepare for 2022 Women’s Asian Cup qualifiers
- Engagement in UN peacekeeping operations raises Vietnam’s prestige: officer
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 13
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 9
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 16
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 17
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 10
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 10
- Vietnam moving out of the epidemic more slowly than others, needs new policies
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 13
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 6
- What are the chances for Vietnamese team in World Cup Qualifiers?
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 5
- Training kicks off for Vietnamese women's football team
- 'Little Chicken' carries Vietnam’s hopes for Olympic boxing glory
- Training kicks off for VN women's football team
- 'League of Legends' Team Liquid & G2 detail their strategy for world championship success
- China's military prepares for war, while America's military goes 'woke'
Vietnam prepares for deployment of sapper team No.1 to join UNISFA have 290 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.