Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – The Vietnam Pavilion at the Expo 2020 Dubai complex impressed international visitors with 800 non la ( conical hats ) hanging at the front of their display and miniatures of 18 pieces created by renowned Vietnamese contemporary artists .
The first floor of the pavilion includes a 10-screen area with an introduction revealing 10 things you need to know about Vietnam; a cultural-traditional area with ancient bronze drums, a dragon head of the Ly Dynasty, a statue of Quan Am Buddha, water puppetry, traditional musical instruments, national costumes, panorama screen showing stories about history and famous landmarks, science and technology area displaying 'Make-in-Vietnam' products and a tourist discovery area with touch screens and 3D displays. Vietnam Pavilion inauguration event, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Ta Quang Dong said the Vietnam Pavilion demonstrates the Government's solid commitment and efforts in promoting the country's image and upholding cultural values and the creativity of Vietnamese people.
Vietnam is the only Asian country to have a virtual reality zone set up under the virtual tour project hosted by the Internationale de la francophonie (OIF).
- Putin: Yekaterinburg Able to Successfully Host Expo-2025 Fair If Wins Bid
- Emirates offers free accommodation and tourist visa for travellers to Dubai
- Verve expands services to Dubai for seamless payment
- Vietnam named 'World's Leading Heritage Destination 2019'
- HCM City targets 8.5 per cent of GRDP in 2020
- HCM City hosts international trade fair
- Over 100 Chinese home appliances firms visit Vietnam
- Vietnam Expo 2019 opens in HCM City
- Nearly 200 exhibitors join Vietnam Medipharm Expo 2019 the capital
- Vietnam Medi-Pharm Expo 2019 opens in Hanoi
- Vietnam Medipharm Expo kicks off in Hanoi
- Vietnam Medipharm Expo opens in Hanoi
- Interview: Turkey's Beko expects to revisit China's "very impressive" import expo next years
- Hanoi packaging & label printing expo welcomes 7,000 visitors
- Vietnam’s dairy products promoted in China
- Vietnam crowned world’s leading heritage destination for first time
- 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S: A stunning e-car with best-ever regenerative brakes at $185,000
- Vietnam impresses visitors at Moscow international tourism fair
- Germany Day observed at Beijing Expo
- Emirates to offer complimentary hotel accommodation and free tourist visas for travellers to Dubai
Vietnam Pavilion impresses international visitors at Expo 2020 Dubai have 347 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.