They would soon be distributed to various localities and agencies, Deputy Minister of Health Truong Quoc Cuong said.
The pandemic has severely impacted societies and economies, requiring cooperation between countries to fight it off, he added.
At the reception ceremony, Hungary's ambassador to Vietnam, Öry Csaba, discussed with the health ministry cooperation between the two countries for vaccine development and research, and a possible third phase clinical trial of Vietnam's homegrown Nanocovax Covid vaccine.
Vietnam has so far received over 90 million vaccine doses from various sources. Around 46.5 million of its population have received at least one shot, and around 18.5 million people have been fully vaccinated.
- Oxford varsity enrols volunteers for Covid vaccine trial
- Big tobacco companies join race for Covid vaccine
- Empty streets, crowded stores as Vietnam gets set for social distancing
- Bharat Biotech in tie-up to develop a Covid vaccine
- ‘Critical’ Australians get new flu vaccine now
- UK diplomats advise citizens in Vietnam to obey COVID-19 countermeasures
- US announces $274m in aid to 64 countries, including Vietnam, to battle COVID-19
- U.S. supports ASEAN and Vietnam to fight COVID-19
- Vietnam declares 30 COVID-19 patients free of virus
- U.K. advises its citizens in Vietnam to follow COVID-19 prevention regulations
- 10-yo boy in Ho Chi Minh City confirmed as Vietnam’s 204th COVID-19 patient
- One-third of Vietnam’s active COVID-19 cases test negative for virus: health ministry
- Oxford university begins enrolling over 500 volunteers for coronavirus vaccine trial
- Australian doctor reveals EVERYTHING you need to know about the flu vaccine and COVID-19 - and the best time to get your shot this year
- Intranasal COVID-19 vaccine: Bharat Biotech ties up with FluGen, UW-Madison virologists
- US supports Vietnam, ASEAN countries in COVID-19 fight
- Vietnamese, Japanese FMs hold phone talks on COVID-19 combat
- Newly issued stamps call for unity in fight against COVID-19
- A coronavirus vaccine in 18 months? Experts urge reality check
- Explainer: How an old tuberculosis vaccine might help fight the new coronavirus
Vietnam gets 100,000 Covid vaccine doses from Hungary have 309 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.