Addressing the ceremony, Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh emphasized the importance of the establishment of the VEPG, which will hopefully create close and intensive cooperative mechanisms, attract more resources, boost efficiency in policy consultation, and contribute to meeting Vietnam's goals on energy security, socio-economic development and international commitments to sustainable development.
Ambassador and Head of Mission of EU to Vietnam Bruno Angelet confirmed EU's commitment to supporting Vietnam in tackling energy security challenges. He also stressed that it is good for Vietnam and the world to get greener economy via sustainable energy.
On the occasion, Ambassador Bruno Angelet and Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh signed a letter of intent on continuous cooperation for a sustainable and effective energy sector of Vietnam.
As part of the ceremony, Ambassador Bruno Angelet and representatives from Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Spain, the UK and Vietnam signed a joint statement on promoting partnership on sustainable energy development.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Vietnam-Korea business association’s southern chapter makes debut
- Principles of best corporate governance makes debut
- Novel with 19 authors to make debut at Tomball Community Library
- US Environmental Groups Make Fresh Attempt to Challenge Keystone XL Oil Pipeline in Court
- US Army to test ROBOTIC convoy: Self-driving military vehicles to make debut on public interstate highway
- US Secretary of Defense's visit highlights a strong US-Vietnam partnership
- Vietnam urged to stop investing in coal-fired thermal power
- Vietnam, China hold talks on less sensitive marine cooperation areas
- Trade war to benefit Vietnam’s fashion sector
- Vietnam’s banking sector becomes more attractive to investors
- Secretive Group of Elite Scientists Saved From Pentagon Budget Cuts at the Last Minute
- US defense secretary begins official visit to Vietnam
- US defense secretary in Vietnam for official visit
- 1,800 Thai supporters to fill Vietnam stadium for World Cup qualifying rematch
- Vietnam's garment, textile industry expected to lure much foreign investment this year
- Should SOEs make outward investments?
- 12 billion-dong loss-making projects looking at brighter prospects
- Delingpole: ‘Greta Who?’ China Ramps up Coal-Fired Energy Production
- UPDATE 1-Energy group Total criticises EIB's decision not to finance gas
- Groupe PSA inaugurates new assembly line for EV powertrain in Tremery plant
Vietnam energy partnership group makes debut have 352 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.