According to the ministry’s report, 3,592 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 49 localities including HCM City (783), Binh Duong (528), Dong Nai (481), An Giang (290), Dak Lak (162), Tien Giang (121), Tay Ninh (120), Kien Giang (118), Tra Vinh (108), and Bac Lieu (106). There were three imported patients confirmed today.
The new infections showed a decrease of 28 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 1,431 infections found in the community.
As of Tuesday evening, 891,389 infections had been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April. Some localities that have recorded the highest number of patients include HCM City (426,873), Binh Duong (229,885), Dong Nai (62,471), Long An (34,367), and Tien Giang (15,858). The outbreak has so far spread to 62 out of 63 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 896,174. The country now stands 40th among 223 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On October 26, an additional 2,989 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 810,290.
On Tuesday evening, a further 64 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 21,802. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (27), Binh Duong (14), Dong Nai (4), Tien Giang (3), Long An (3), Bac Lieu (3), Tay Ninh (3), An Giang (3), Ninh Thuan (1), Can Tho (1), Ca Mau (1), and Nghe An (1).
Vietnam today administered more than 920,398 doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The country has so far conducted over 74.95 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 21.82 million people having received two doses.
- Global shoe manufacturers shift sourcing from China to Vietnam
- Special Report: Abandoned by the UAE, Sudan's Bashir was destined to fall
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- E-sports opportunities in Vietnam
- Vietnam's milk producers remodel approach
- Vietnam is Asia’s bright spot amid trade tensions: UOB report
- Vietnam- Bangladesh joint statement stresses cooperation expansion
- Australian tourists are top spenders in VN: report
- Vietnam Deputy PM condoles death of trafficking victims
- Vietnam Airlines - Air France joint venture carry over 600,000 passengers
- Vietnam needs to act in Mekong Delta as land sinking, seas rising: experts
- EVFTA boosts bilateral trade between Vietnam and EU member states
- Vietnam’s purchasing power continues to grow
- Obtaining travel visa to Vietnam harder than its neighbors: survey
- To develop Vietnam's supporting industries
- VN's purchasing power continues to grow
- Vietnam could be Lotte Mart’s next target for withdrawal after China?
- South Korea and Japan compete for Vietnam’s retail market shares
- Expat English teachers: P1 – Why Vietnam?
Vietnam continues to report falling number of Covid-19 infections have 423 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.