Apart from leaders of the organizing units, the online event saw presence of representatives of the PCC's Economic Commission, the Commission for Officials' Health Protection and Care, the Ministries of Planning and Investment, Industry and Trade, and Health and localities bordering with China. The Chinese side participating in the event included scholars and experts from the Development Research Center of the State Council, the National Development and Reform Commission, the National Health Commission, and the Ministry of Commerce.
During the webinar, Chinese experts and scholars introduced China's experience and approaches to preventing and controlling the COVID-19 pandemic, and recovering the socio-economic development in post-COVID-19 period.
They also provided solutions to support businesses and workers to maintain production amid the pandemic.
The two sides discussed their cooperation prospects in COVID-19 prevention and control and measures to enhance the two countries' economic-trade cooperation.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Berks Vietnam veterans share stories on their day
- Women veterans find camaraderie through shared experiences
- World shares advance on back of rally in China shares
- International Women’s Day 2019: Women in Politics Share Experiences of Sexism and Offer Advice to Future Generations
- Fracking Fluids and Chemicals Market 2019 Global (Us, Eu, Japan & China) Share, Trend And Opportunities Forecast To 2024
- Customized Premixe Market 2019 Global (Us, Eu, Japan & China) Share, Trend, Segmentation And Forecast To 2024
- Career politician shares experiences from the Capitol
- AP News in Brief 02-25-19
- North Korea Builds Ties With Country It Helped to Defeat U.S., Now Vietnam May Bring Them All Together
- How Communist Vietnam Will Gain as Host of US-North Korea Summit
- North Korea’s Top Men and Women: Meet Kim Jong Un’s Sister and Other Aides at Donald Trump Summit in Vietnam
- South China Sea outrage: Vietnam launches stunning attack on Beijing as tensions deepen
- Why Vietnam for the next Trump-Kim Jong Un summit
- Can Vietnam’s Cities Ban Two-Wheel Transport?
- China lobster orders dry up, despite Lunar New Year celebrations
- U.S. Sends Nuclear Bombers and Ship Where China Claims Trillions in Oil and Gas Reserves
- China says it doesn’t recognise Pakistan_ India as nuclear powers
- China vows to defend Huawei
- Trump arrives in Vietnam for second summit with Kim Jong Un
- China Eyes Expansion Options
Vietnam, China share experience in COVID-19 fight have 361 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.