HÀ NỘI — The Vietnamese Government always listens to and creates the best possible conditions for foreign enterprises and investors to clear hurdles, set up a new normal environment, and recover their production and businesses at the earliest possible, stated Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Lê Thị Thu Hằng.
It is committed to preventing disruption to production and supply chains and ensuring smooth circulation of goods across the country, according to the spokeswoman.
At the ministry’s regular conference held virtually on Thursday, Hằng said with COVID-19 prevention and control measures implemented in the past time, the pandemic situation in Việt Nam was gradually being controlled and the country was step by step transitioning to a new normal.
She noted that the Vietnamese Government issued Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP on temporary regulations for safe, flexible adaptation to and effective control of COVID-19 to bring the entire country into the new normal as soon as possible within 2021, unite anti-pandemic policies nationwide, and “break the freeze” in socio-economic activities.
The Government is also taking drastic measures to contain and repel the pandemic, with a special working group set up to deal with problems and difficulties facing businesses, and many resolutions and policies promulgated in support of firms, cooperatives and business societies.
The Government has requested that localities issue no more additional regulations and remove inappropriate ones, Hằng underscored.
The spokesperson informed that this year to September 20, Việt Nam had attracted US$22.15 billion in foreign investment, up 4.1 per cent over the same period last year. Of the sum, $12.5 billion were registered for 1,200 new FDI projects, down 3.78 per cent in the number of projects but up 20.6 per cent in capital on-year.
The result confirmed the confidence of foreign investors in Việt Nam's business climate, she concluded. — VNS
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 23
- President co-chairs Vietnam - Switzerland Business Forum
- There remains room for stronger Vietnam-Switzerland economic, trade ties: Officials
- There remains room for stronger Vietnam - Switzerland economic, trade ties: Officials
- There remains room for stronger Việt Nam-Switzerland economic, trade ties: Officials
- Craft steel village forges ahead
- Brazil’s President Lula Is Staging a Comeback. Can He Bring the Country Along?
- How Broadway Conquered the World
- What the Covid vaccine tells us about the future of humanity
- Italy’s health care system groans under coronavirus — A warning to the world
Vietnam always creates best possible conditions for foreign firms, investors: FM spokesperson have 417 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.