Health check-up before Covid-19 vaccination in HCM City
According to the ministry’s report, 3,027 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 49 localities including HCM City (907), Binh Duong (500), Dong Nai (371), Soc Trang (200), An Giang (134), Tay Ninh (104), and Kien Giang (92). There were seven imported patients confirmed today.
The new infections showed a decrease of 132 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 1,220 infections found in the community.
As of Tuesday evening, 865,558 infections have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April. Some localities that have recorded the highest number of patients include HCM City (419,599), Binh Duong (226,353), Dong Nai (59,386), Long An (33,857), Tien Giang (15,184). The outbreak has so far spread to 62 out of 63 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 870,255. The country now stands 40th among 223 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On October 19, an additional 1,866 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 794,846.
On Tuesday evening, a further 75 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 21,344. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM (47), Binh Duong (11), Dong Nai (5), Tien Giang (3), Long An (2), An Giang (2), Binh Thuan (2), Ca Mau (1), Kien Giang (1), and Dong Thap (1).
Vietnam today administered more than 1.52 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The country has so far conducted over 64.99 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 18.49 million people having received two doses.
- Vietnam to receive at least 3.6 million COVID-19 vaccine shots next month
- Vietnam approves Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use
- 26-year-old Hanoi man dies 39 hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Nation looks for sources of vaccines amid increasing cases of COVID-19
- Vietnam confirms additional 95 Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 236 more local coronavirus cases
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 25
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 30
- India says new COVID variant is a concern
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — June 30
Vietnam administers over 1.5 million Covid-19 vaccine doses on Tuesday have 351 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.