The winner of Viet Solutions 2021 is Vintom with its solution to transform digital data into video format. It received the cash reward of VND300 million (approx. US$13,226).
The second prizes belong to Cyber Purity with the solution to implement AI to filter harmful information on the Internet and DigiAds with the solution to customize digital content on digital monitors for each client. Each is given a cash reward of VND200 million ($8,817).
The two third prizes are given to the product 'Dino Di hoc'' aiming at 3-to-6-year-old children following Howard Gardner theory and Emddi with the solution to manage taxi systems. Each obtains a cash reward of VND150 million ($6,614).
Winners of Viet Solutions 2021 have a chance to enter a contract with major corporations and earn a profit share of up to 75 percent. The organization board also selected promising solutions to sign contracts with right after the completion of the preliminary round. Until now, 16 solutions have been offer a contract.
Viet Solutions is a contest to seek solutions for the national digital transformation process in the fields of healthcare, education, finance – banking, agriculture, transportation, logistics, energy, natural resources – environment, industrial manufacturing, entertainment – utilities, business administration. After three seasons, the total value of contracts signed with selected solutions and products reaches nearly VND45 billion ($1.98 million).
In the ceremony, MIC encouraged the continuous innovation among businesses to boost young enterprises so that Vietnam can own 100000 technological companies in 2025 and speed up the digital transformation process.
Seeing the eager participation of state units, major corporations, and technological businesses after three years, MIC's Minister Nguyen Manh Hung hoped that technological engineers, businesses, universities, organizations, and the community would take part in the contest next year more enthusiastically for Vietnam to make more breakthroughs and to introduce promising products to the international market.
By Tran Binh – Translated by Vien Hong
- 15 Nonprofit Finalists Announced in Fourth Annual Renewal Awards, from The Atlantic and Allstate
- Pensacola native named new head of USA TODAY Network marketing solutions unit
- WPP Hires Walmart’s Chief People Officer as Retailer Pulls Digital Ad Business From Agency
- Southwest Airlines’ Digital Transformation Takes Off
- Can the TV Industry Finally Embrace Technological Transformation?
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez identified the problem. Here's the solution
- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (ADES) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- AgroFresh Solutions Inc (AGFS) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Announcing The Winners Of The 2018 World Changing Ideas Awards
- Fiscal challenges created by faculty raises has BU officials searching for solutions
- Detroit Lions' Matthew Stafford finalist for NFL Man of the Year award
- Imagine Solutions Conference brings great minds to Southwest Florida
- Elizabeth Warren’s plan to bust up Big Tech offers bad solutions to real problems
- Los Angeles Plans To Find The Solution To Its Housing Crisis In Its Backyards
- 37 Products That'll Transform Your Desk Into A Little Slice Of Heaven
- A $155.5 million solution for Jacob deGrom and Mets
- The 'farmhacker' digitizing how bees are monitored
- How to free modern slaves: Three tech solutions that are working
- British chefs cook up food waste solutions
- VMware (VMW) Q4 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
Viet Solutions 2021 awards outstanding digital transformation solutions have 539 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.