HÀ NỘI — The executive committee of the Việt Nam Journalists' Association (VJA) on October 26 elected Lê Quốc Minh, Editor-in-Chief of Nhân Dân (The People) newspaper, the new chairman of the association.
Minh is also a member of the Party Central Committee and deputy head of the Party Central Committee's Publicity and Education Commission.
He began his journalism career as a sub-editor in the State-run Vietnam News Agency (VNA) in 1990.
In 2008, Minh became Editor-in-Chief of VietnamPlus, a multi-language e-newspaper of VNA.
In 2017, he was appointed Deputy General Director of VNA.
At the 13th National Party Congress, which took place from January 25 to February 1, 2021, Minh was elected to the 13th Party Central Committee.
In April 2021, Minh was appointed Editor-in-Chief of Nhân Dân newspaper. — VNS
- Việt Nam, Asia's new manufacturing hub
- Can Tho hosts Aquaculture Viet Nam 2019
- US agricultural exporters on mission to seek trade opportunities in Viet Nam
- Viet Nam Business Forum 2019 opens in HN
- Việt Nam sets out roadmap to make hospitals smart
- US agricultural exporters on mission to seek trade opportunities in Việt Nam
- Mexican photographer feels at home in Việt Nam
- Cần Thơ hosts Aquaculture Việt Nam 2019
- Danish films to be shown in Việt Nam
- Quảng Trị new water supply system to be built
- Vietnam, Cambodia review border work, sign new border treaty
- Fansipan Legend becomes “Việt Nam's Leading Tourist Attraction 2019”
- Việt Nam faces challenges in developing AI
- New Haven, Connecticut - Elis and a Whole Lot More
- VN launches new tourism campaign
- Rise of the Citizen Journalist
- Blumenthal slams Trump parody video attacking journalists
- New book highlights public trust in Party leader-President Nguyen Phu Trong
- Elijah Cummings' new power for investigating Trump
- FSA Chairman Adair Turner Addresses British Bankers Association
Việt Nam Journalists’ Association has new chairman have 309 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.